The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Get a Job

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Sep 25, 1995 on NBC

• Will and Carlton and the new job

After an almost mediocre start to the season, this was better. Will has been at his job at the Peacock for a few years now, but he decides to quit when Carlton pushes him too far. I thought the commercial while funny was a bit over the top. Why would Carlton as cheap as he is pay for a commercial. There is a new job opening at the studio where Hilary works for it. Both Carlton and Will go back on forth over the job and tries to convince the manager that they are the man for the job. It was humerus how Hilary went back and forth with hiring Will and then Carlton. It was nice seeing Chris Rock but playing someone else in this episode. He was funny as the sister too. The sister remained me a little bit of what Will initially thought of Jazz's sister. The interactions between Will and sister were pretty funny. What made this episode good was when Carlton said Will was like his father. This hurt Will in part he knew it had some element of truth. It was nice of Carlton to help Will with the job. I also like the ending. It was funny.