The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Grumpy Young Men

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Oct 03, 1994 on NBC

• Will and Carlton fight again

Like I have said before, the realtionship of Will and Carlton has improved but still has complications. with it's up and downs. This time it was down. Will and Carlton are on a double date only to have Carlton steal Will's date, although not on accident. It's kind of like the start of season 4 when a women that Carlton met only have Will with her. Both situations are similar. Both Will and Carlton didn't really steal each others women, it just sort of happened. Also remember Will did steal a girlfriend of Carlton earlier in the series. Carlton's date was pretty funny. I liked how Carlton stayed positive despite her being mean. The fight that they had was good but I am glad it didn't get too violent or the pranks that out of hand. It also helped that this was on NBC, It was funny that the advice that Phillp gave to Will and Carlton, that both of caught on. In some cases this would make the episode drop in quality but in this case, it made it better. My only complaint that there was wasn't much of a second story. It would've been funny to see Phillp teach Ashley to drive. The fight that old Will and Carlton had was pretty funny.