The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

I, Bowl Buster

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Feb 26, 1996 on NBC

• Carlton and princeton

After a less then average episode this one rebounded a bit. This had a more serious side to it. I think this needed to be done and was done partly due what would happen in the next episode.

Carlton gets into Princeton. I am happy that he did this especially considering that he went through some struggles to get there. Of course Phillp is happy for him and he brings down some old Princeton from back in his days. It's too bad you never saw some of the photos. After seeing all that his dad accomplished, Carlton gets scared and takes up bowling. After some funny struggles he decides he wants to join the PBA. I think this is where this could've been done in a two part episode where Carlton announces he would join the PBA and then end episode. I also wish at least Viv would have been in this episode. Also if this was a two part episode maybe more family members could've helped him. The second story with Hilary and the blue birds was amusing. Am I the only one that wonders why Ashley didn't try to help Hilary.

While this episode was better then the last episode this should've been an hour episode. However this is still worth watching.