The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

I, Clownius

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Jan 15, 1996 on NBC

• A clown tries to stop the trial

At the start of this season, Phillp is assigned to a big trial. Now comes to the end of it. I wish there could've been seen with the trial. I understand that Will is the main star but I wish at least some of the trial would've been shown. When Phillp makes a decision to have the showbiz madam as guilty, he gets death threats and also some happy faxes. The fax from the guy who thought he had pretty lips was amusing. This leads to Phillp getting a security team. I find it curious that .a security team doesn't accompany Phillp to the court room. Of course the the story wouldn't have advanced. Still there could've been something with the security team. Anyways this leads Phillp, Carlton, and Will at the gas station running into a clown who takes them hostage. Not to pile on, but I wish the clown would have some connection to the trial. I find it funny that Carlton again and again continues the whole adventure. The fact that the clown's hostage situation fit with the story. It's also a little bit funny. Yes there were some flaws and no second story but there were more good things then bad things to this episode.
  • A clown takes Uncle Phil hostage

Uncle Phil is on a TV court punishing a celebrity, then he gets loads of hate mail, so Carlton and Will start to protect him as bodyguards. Then during a stop at a gas station, a clown named Juggles takes them 3 hostage with a bomb strapped to his chest. He gets Uncle Phil, Will and carlton to help him out while he trys to prove in the courtroom how good a clown he is. At the end, Will tells Juggles he sucks and Juggles activates the bomb, with a flagcoming out of it saying Bang. Man, he does suck. Juggles gets arrested. Hooray!