The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

I, Stank Hole in One

Aired Monday 8:00 PM May 06, 1996 on NBC

• On the golf course

On the stretch run of this series, the producers and writers did a good job with this episode. This was a rare episode in which there were three storylines. The B and C stories did their job filled some time and had some laughs. I thought Reggis did a good job. I do wish that there would've been a song with Ashley and Viv with their struggles in the Tennis match. This was one of the few times you see Viv almost cocky and upset in the same episode.

The best part was with Carlton, Phillp, and Will. In the six seasons this show had been on the realtionship of Will and Phillp has taken some turns but they have gotten much closer almost to the point where Will is a third son. Their time together in this episode was not all corny and very entertaining. I also thought Carlton did a really good job in this episode. It was nice to see his serious side. What Will did was really nice and the comment Carlton made about wanting to spend time with his dad had an effect on Will with the realtionship he had with his dad.

Judged in any light this was a very good episode.