The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

I, Stank Horse

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Apr 22, 1996 on NBC

• Ashley's commerical

It's back again. And back to the storyline. When Phillp tried to enter politics, Ashley got a modeling contract. It did not start the best for her but this time she gets a chance to be in a commercial. She hopes this will turn into getting into a big school in New York. Phillp is opposed to the move and against the commercial all together when Will describes what's in it. Speaking as a single guy, I don't think what she wore was that bad. It shows how beautiful she has become. How Will reacted was like when he went on a double date with Ashley on Valentine's day. I also think that what Ashley wore when she was a signer and performed at the Peacock. I did like that Ashley never got a big head but maybe it's because what she went through as a signer. I also liked how Phillp stood up for Ashley. It remained me of the the time he stood up for her in season 1 when she had a problem with the bully. The second story while good but could've been longer. It was funny that they blamed Will. It's too bad you never got to see the end result.

This was a fine episode and in the home stretch of the ending of the series.