The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Ill Will

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Feb 10, 1992 on NBC

• An extremely funny episode!

Finally, many episodes later, we can finally have an awesome episode! I loved this episode for many reasons! I found myself laughing most cases and loved the Hannibal Lecter reference in this episode. I loved most of the episode and found myself laughing hard at scenes such as "Let us finish our song" and the old man!

This episode had an interesting story , awesome Will and great dialogue making for great jobs!
  • Will gets his tonsils removoed

Another solid episode from the producers of Fresh Prince. First off Merton Berle was great in this episode. He played his role perfectly. If you watch this on DVD, see the end credits with the bloopers. He worked well with Will. Will was also good. He was funny when he tried act all better after Viv suggested he go to the hospital. He was also good when tried to escape the hospital room. The dream he had was also good. If I was older or watched those kind of shows, I probably would appreciate it more. Another good part of this episode was Geoffrey writing his memoirs. The revelations by all the family was very funny. When Phillp sit down on Gefoffery's bed and Will Hilary, and Carlton reaction was priceless.
  • this was a good ep

in this ep of the fresh prince the family finds out that the buttler next door wrote a book on his family or is about to and the family starts to think jeffery is doing the same and they want to look for it and will he needs to go to the hospital to get something taken out and he is very afraid of the hospital so when he is droped off there he excapes cuz he is afraid of it and the family must convice him to go through with it and family while will is in the hospital are in jeffreys room looking to get there hands on the book this was a good ep
  • Lol. Poor Will.

Lol. Poor Will. Don't worry. A lot of people hate hospitals. But if I had been in a hospital and had had that dream that he did, I would have run out of the hospital too. (Lol. That was one of the funniest parts of the episode.) I also loved it when Uncle Phil sat on the bed and nearly crushed Will, Carlton, and Hilary. Lol. Then Will got busted for running away and he had to go back to the hospital. At first I thought he went back willingly, but then I saw the guard Philip had hired. Lol. Max also made the episode hilarious. (Even though he was a little perv. :P) This was a great episode and exactly why I watch Fresh Prince.
  • Ill Will

This is one of the best episodes in season two for many reasons:
    1. Geoffrey’s memoirs and the secrets about characters revealed in the episode as a result.
    2. Phil sitting on the bed and thus crushing the kids underneath
    3. Max’s lucky hat
    4. Will’s incompetent doctor
    5. Will breaking out of the hospital

And those are just the best parts of this incredibly amusing instalment of the Fresh Prince, both plots having great jokes from every character and has a great dream sequence from Will before his first surgery. Overall, this is one episode every fan should see and is funny for all ages.