The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Just Say Yo

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Feb 15, 1993 on NBC

• A funny episode with a sad ending

I have seen every single episode of this show but I don't feel like reviewing episodes of this show for some weird reason. I'm running out of things to review so I figured just go all out and review this episode. I thought that this was an excellent episode of "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air". This episode was very funny but it also had a sad ending to it. It's interesting how sometimes the episodes of this show can have emotional endings. This proves that even sitcoms can have emotional moments/endings. Anyways, I was laughing very hard at this episodes. All of the jokes were well done. Carlton goes through Will's locker thinking that they were vitamin pills but it turned out that the pills were drugs. At the dance, Carlton becomes very hyper by dancing and all that stuff. The funniest part was definitely when Carlton is dancing crazy because of those drug pills that he took. Carlton ends up in the hospital after he passes out at the dance. The hospital scene was definitely very funny because that nurse said a lot of hilarious lines. Now this is where I get to the emotional ending. I thought the ending was very sad because Will was confessing to the whole family about Carlton taking the pills that turned out to be drugs and then Will was crying. The dramatic ending was a well done touch to this episode. Overall, an excellent episode of "The Fresh Prince of Bel Air" with a very sad ending. 10/10