The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

M is For the Many Things She Gave Me

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Apr 25, 1994 on NBC

• Phillp's college friend visits

In past episodes, we found that when Phillp was in college, he protested many things that were unfair. The last time the producers did this, it was a friend of both Phillp and Viv. This time it was just a friend of Phillp. We also find out that they came close to dating but never did. The women who played her, Pam Greer did a great job. There was a subtitle hint what would happen later when Will left with her daughter. We all knew that Will had game but both mother, and daughter? Wow. It was funny when Phillp accidentally spilled the beans Will and Janice to everyone. I also enjoyed how Will tried to stop Janice from doing anything even from the start. I like that Phillp spurned the advances of Janice. I like that it never came to anything and shows he made the right choice.
  • “M” is for the Many Things She Gave Me

This episode is ridiculous, a Graduate parody being slightly amusing but not one that can be sustained an entire episode, though the minor plots really made the episode a lot funnier, such as the bet that Will and Carlton made that is a sure thing, Will getting the girl, as Geoffrey points out, and Phil flirting with Janice causing Vivian to move him from the couch to the lawn.

While Will has been known to give into temptation and put up a reasonably good fight this time, it still seems out of character for him to sleep with the mother, though there are some funny moments that come out of the plot but overall the episode is just average.
  • This episode is about Phil's former girlfriend coming to visit and she brings her daughter. Will falls for her daughter but she is attracted to Will.

I absolutely looove this episode because Will being the

eye of Pam Grier's character affection is hilarious. She

played the character really good and made her realistic.

Elise Neal also played the daughter very good and I just

loove her as an actress. Will and Uncle Phil both were the

object of Pam Grier's character seduction. Once again I

forgot Pam Grier's character name sorry!
MTV