The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Not, I Barbecue

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Oct 23, 1995 on NBC

• The worst night ever

Earlier in the previous episode, Carlton met a women who was a mail women. I liked her and it's too bad you don't see her again. I did enjoy that she generally liked him and that Carlton was not trying to her.

The episode itself was the season 6 standard. Carlton reluctantly agrees go go on a double date with Will after he messes his date by revealing that Will saw Striptease numerous times. As you can guess it the date did not go well as the guys were in their boxers after a game of strip poker. I did enjoy that Carlton played no interest in his date even though she was into him. I do find it curious that Will's date who dislikes Striptease because of the nudity agrees to do strip poker. The date goes from bad to worse when an old flame of one of the girl shows up. This is where it really picks up. From the time Carlton screams when he first sees the big guy to the chase to the time the guys are on the roof are one of the funniest of season 6. I loved Will's line (We are going to die) My favorite part was the counselor who came to get Will and Carlton. You have seen him before and this was his best work. He had one of my favorite lines not just in the season but of the series. (Sticks and stones will break your bones but a 20 foot fall will kill you all) The only other complaint I had was that the second story just seemed to dropped. Overall a fine episode.