The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

NBC (ended 1996)

Tubelubber

The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Fan Reviews page 5 of 12

• second favorite show. (my fave is Bobobo)

Such a great show. The acting is really good I mean seriously the episode with Will's father, that was the first time TV made me really feel sad. A very funny show that breaks the forth wall in a funny way. and Jazz has really funny quotes such as "I guess everyone is too full for the poptarts "I" made for desert!", and he's thrown out of the house a lot (usually by uncle Phil). I, done(p2)it's the endings like those that make shows seem so memorable. The pilot episode is great. This is a show that is too great for words, and anyone who doesn't like it is either a person who thinks it's too rude, cant see it for some reason or (in my mind) an idiot.
  • The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air is by far the funniest and most original show in the universe.

Fresh Prince is my favorite sitcom ever. I never get tired of watching reruns just about every night on Nick@Nite. Will Smith is a great rapper but he is hell of a comedian/actor too. This show will have you laughing the whole way through. Even though they go through a lot of sad moments they find a way to make you laugh anyway. Ashley is so fine and I never got tired of looking at her. Six seasons wasn't enough for this show because its just really great. I can't tell you how much I love this show but it is my favorite sitcom ever. Fresh Prince will never get old and will have a legacy on tv forever.
  • Will Smith!!!! How can you not watch this show. Comedy at its fullest.

This show was one of my favorites in the 90's. This made me laugh and had its sad moments. Will smith made every episode memorable. All the stars paid their dues into this show. I found the story of them growing up and learning how to deal with real life situations, so moving. These stars found themselves in the show and probably in reality. I recommend this show to anyone. Take the time to see how funny this show really is. Makes to laugh till you fall out of your chair. Don't Forget oscar nominated Will Smith is in this show.
  • I Loved this show when I was a kid.

I loved so many early 90's shows when I was growing up and of course this was one of them! How could you not like Fresh Prince?! The humor still withstands the test of time, even if some of the allusions aren’t always clear anymore. I love re-watching all of these old episodes, especially since I don’t remember hardly any of them. It’s like watching it for the first time with only vague recollections of seeing them before. I’m so glad that the DVDs for all of the seasons have been released! This is a show that needs to be remembered.
  • brilliant show

even though the show finished 11 years ago it still a great show to watch and will always be a classic. It stars a young Will Smith as a rough teen from Philly and gets the chance to live his Aunt Vivian and his Uncle Phil. Some of the scenes with his Uncle and Cousins are classics like the episode where Uncle Phil has to help Will out of a jam at a pool hall and the episode where Carlton lives in Comtpn because Will dares to are both best episodes. I think the last season was disapointing and its not surprising it was cancelled. But a great show none the less
  • One of the best shows ever!

This is definitely one of my favorite show of all time. Every time I watch it is still just as awesome as it ever was. I own every season that is out on DVD and will keep buying them. This show has everything you could want in a sitcom, comedy, drama and in my opinion it is timeless. I am a bit surprised that Will Smith is the only actor from the show that made it big after it ended. Will and Carleton are two of the best characters ever, they crack me up every time that they are on the screen. I love this show.
  • An incredibly funny show, that knows how to be serious as well as funny, something a lot of comdey shows are not good at

This show is an excelent comdey about a home-boy from Philly who moves into his rich aunt and uncles house in Beverly Hills. Throughout the six seasons we watch Will as long as the rest of the Banks's family grow into better people with a better understanding and tolerance of eachother as well as life. The show can make you laugh, and in the next second have you crying your eyes out (an example "Papa's Got A Brand New Excuss"). Will Smith does a terrific job acting this role, and I must say that the rest of the cast was picked perfectly. Truley a classic, and one of the best shows on TV
  • This is a very good show, It's a bit old after a few years. And the ending was surprisingle weird.

This is a very good show, It's a bit old after a few years. And the ending was surprisingle weird. Will stud there in the empty house for a min, and he went to turn the switch off. After doing this Carlton (who was still in the badroom) runs down stairs with his pants off. Saying: "Who Turned Of The Lights!!!". He (Carlton) ran outside to his familly. With Will standing there at the switch. Then Will stept further in the kitchen to take the door on the other side. And then nothing. Just the shows last moments. without any sound. It's the best show ever!
  • i still watch the re-runs.

thought this show has been called corny, cheesy, and out of date, it stills holds my attention whenever it happens to come on the television.

will smith at probably his youngest in the television or the movies. now a days we see him in all sorts of action movies, blowing things up and fighting crime, so its good to see where he came from and what his acting was like when he was a teenager.

this show has a pretty good plot line. will gets in fights and stuff when he lives in phily, so he is sent to lve with his rich, semi stuck up cousins and aunt and uncle. he gets himself into trouble, and continues to entertain us on nickelodea to this very day.
  • Some of the funniest entertainment around.

This is how it all started, how Will Smith got his big break. It all happened through this TV show. And I can't blaim those bigshot Hollywood producers for putting him on the movie screen, he's one of the coolest actors around. The TV had a great way of catching your attention, the episodes were packed with humor and had an easy plot to understand. I sure wish that they would bring this show back though, it was hilarious. I greatly enjoyed this show. But, sadly, all good things have to come to an end at some time or another.
  • Will Smith moves from Philly to Bel-air with his Aunt and Uncle and have to adjust to the preppy lifestyle.

Will Smith moves from the streets of Philly to the preppy lifestyle of Bel-air. He is staying with his aunt and uncle and their three kids, Hilary, Carlton, and Ashley. On later episodes his aunt Vivian and Uncle Phil have another boy named Nicky. Going from oldest to youngest. Hilary is as preppy and spoilered as it gets. Carlton is a stuck-up, very smart boy that is always thinking of his future. Ashley is just an average teenaged girl. The main character is Will Smith and they focused on all the stupid and embarressing situations he get in becuase he is used to be in the "hood" and not Bel-air.
  • One of the best sitcoms of the 90's! It is a very memorable show. So many people can sing the theme song and who doesn't know of the dance "The Carlton"?

Will Smith is just hilarious! The Fresh Price of Bel-Air is one of the best sitcoms of the 90's. It is a very memorable show. I mean, so many people can sing the theme song. Who doesn't know the theme song? The dance "The Carlton" was invented. Carlton was just so fun to watch, waiting for the next weird thing he was going to do. Will and his always-insulting people, but not really mean just for the laughs, and boy did they get laughs. Then Ashley being the typical bimbo type girl, loving shopping and such. The different personalities of all the different people living in that house created for a lot of comedic action.
  • This was defiantley will smiths best ever prefomance

This show was the best sitcom since the cosby show ( which to be fair isnt that far apart from Fresh prince but oh well) The definatley should bring this back. They cant Bring Cosby back cause the actors are way to old but this show is just recent enough for that to work, All The characters made the show great but also the chemistry with Ashley, Hilary, Vivian< Phil and especially carlton.
    to be fair isnt that far apart from Fresh prince but oh well) The definatley should bring this back. They cant to be fair isnt that far apart from Fresh prince but oh well) The definatley should bring this back. They cant
  • it's hilarious,..............literaly.

With the comidec act from will smith and the other actors is what makes a show a show, I've never seen something this funny. will smith insulting everybody in very funny way like with carltons height and with uncle phil's weight and with all the crazy insanly funny stuff that happens makes the show funny. it's a great show.
  • Will Smith in his first TV appearance.

Will Smith starrs in The Fresh Prince of Belaire in his first TV appearance as a young man from Philly who gets into a fight so his mother sends him to live with his rich aunt and uncle in Belaire. His aunt and uncle, Vivian and Phil, have three kids (four at the end), Ashley, the youngest, Carlton, the only boy(until Nikki), and Hilary, the ditzy oldest. Will is the same age as Carlton, who is a genius who thinks very low of Will based on his past, language, and dress atire. They have a butler, Geoffry, who is constantly cracking jokes at them all, mainly Phil, although he's his employer, because of his weight. Will also does this and he also cracks jokes at Carlton because of his height. After many episodes and year, they all start to form a bond, and Vivian has another child, Nikki, the youngest boy. The series ends at 147 episodes, all pretty good except for the dramatic ones.
  • a great show that should come back

This is one of the funniest shows I've ever seen. Will Smith is a natural born comedian. But that just scratches the surface of his talent. Although, the whole cast is superb. I love all the funny jokes he plays on his cousin, Carlton, and his uncle Phil.

As much as I enjoy the hilarious aspects of the show, my favorite episode is when Will's father suddenly comes back into his life (well played by Ben Vereen), then up and leaves him again. I don't cry at many tv shows, but this episode made me bawl. Even though this show was cancelled, i still watch it.
  • This is the best sitcom of the '90s and my personal favorite. If you have never seen it, watch it today.

This is my favorite show. It it the funniest show on television. Will Smith is amazingly funny on the Fresh Prince. The show plays at least twice a day and if you haven't seen it you should. The humor is awesome and the situations that Will gets into will make you laugh throughout the show. Will makes fun of his entire family so there are jokes during the whole show. I hope they make a reunion episode. but I doubt they ever will. If you haven't ever seen this show, WATCH IT TODAY. You'll be addicted to it as soon as you watch one episode.
  • this show is about this teenager named will that comes to Bel-Air to live with his aunt Vivian, his uncle Phil and his cousins.

I miss this show so much if only they had new episodes. This is one of my favorite shows because the show was very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, super funny. I still laugh at the jokes. I give this show 10 because it is a great show for those who are bored and if you have a bad day this show will turn this frown up side down. I recommend this show for everyone. If I could I would bring the show back but I don't think that they will bring the show back.
  • Some of the funniest entertainment around.

• Please delete

Please delete Please delete Please delete Please delete Please delete Please delete Please delete Please delete Please delete Please delete Please delete Please delete Please delete Please delete Please delete Please delete Please delete Please delete Please delete Please delete Please delete Please delete Please delete Please delete Please delete Please delete Please delete Please delete Please delete Please delete Please delete Please delete Please delete Please delete Please delete Please delete Please delete Please delete Please delete Please delete Please delete Please delete Please delete Please delete Please delete Please delete Please delete Please delete Please delete Please delete
  • Will Smith at his best

I watched this show all the time, and still do whenever I get the chance, but every time I see Will Smith in other movies I just can't resist but to see him as the fresh prince of bel-air, the way he acted all loof and goofy was just too too funny, of course this series wouldnt be anything without Carleton, one of the classic characters in television history, his dancing and william shatner like singing was just plain funny, the best episode was when he bet will that he could live in jazz's neighbourhood, he looked like a pirate LOL, great show.
  • will smith is the man as he comes from the hood in west philly to the rich and proper neighborhood of bel-air, while trying to maintain his \"heritage.\" the family he enters has no idea what to do with him. it\'s fabulous

this could be one of the all time best shows ever. it\\\'s ridiculously funny. will smith is crazy... i\\\'m not sure how he does it but that whole cast could be one of the best teams ever assembled, no joke. it has long been a personal favorite of mine, and I don\\\'t see how anyone could not love it. It\\\'s hilarious. my only regret is that it has not been showed on mainstream stations at good times (10pm is not good) because so many would be fans are not able to witness its greatness. The whole show is unbelievable. really.
  • To stay out of trouble, urban youth from West Philly, Will Smith moves to bourgois Bel-Air to live with his rich relatives, the Banks.

Not much to say besides it\'s my favorite show of all time. Every episode is a classic, every character is great.

One thing I\'ve always appreciated about this show is Will Smith, while being the lead, wasn\'t always the center point of the show. He allowed himself to step out of the limelight and let others have their moments. I\'ve always respected that.
  • Fabulous and hilarious! I love this show all the way through!

The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. A fantasic show through and through; Will Smith is the king of comedy in this series. The whole show revolves around him, as well as his cousins Hilary, Carlton and Ashley, and his Aunt Vivian and Uncle Phil.

This show has some great kicks; Tyra Banks appearing as a friend of Will's out from the hood; what a nice touch!

I also like seeing Will's best bud in real life and on the show - Jeffery A. Townes a.k.a. D.J. Jazzy Jeff as Jazz. I like how he tries to get with Hilary, who is so grossed out by him. I just laugh at the parts where he gets thrown out of the house - classic!

I would highly recommend this show, even though it's long over now. But you can still watch it on Nick@Nite, and on DVDs they sell at Amazon and elsewhere.

So grab a seat and get some laughs outta this one!
  • Love this show

I love this show. I cant think of another funny show unless its a movie. This show is a classic and one of my favorites. I'd love to write a review for this show because its an old classic and worth writing about. Will is hilarious and some of the episodes have me bursting into laughs. Carlton is funny and short but he keeps rolling with the laughs in a few episodes. Ashley is so cute and i love Hilary. She acts stupid and is hot but Uncle Phil takes it. His blowouts are hilarious and the fact that Will is usual for them. All in all i love this show.
  • The most hilarious show EVER!!!! If you like Will Smith, that is.

One word. Classic. Two more words. Will Smith. Will Smith is 99% of this classic show that ran for six seasons. Will Smith holds more than three quarters of comedy in his blood, and is one of the only reasons I watch The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Well, not the only reason. Carlton, Hilary and Uncle Phil are tied for most funniest in second place. But, if the show had gotten anyone else to play Will's character, I would never watch this show, but hey, they made a good decision and Will Smith has become my favorite actor in the whole wide world. Lets talk about some of the characters. Will, as I already said, is flat out hilarious. Carlton Banks, is of course a boy, but can act such like a girl sometimes in the show. His scream, his attitude, everything. Uncle Phil, the fat one in the house, only treats Will good about three episodes every season. He is plenty amusing. In every show, someone has to play the idiot. And that idiot is Hilary Banks, the one in the family is a spoiled little girl who depends on her dad's money to keep her alive. She is comical too. Also, who I forgot to mention was 'G', who plays the always annoyed but always is gut-busting funny, butler who kinda hates his job and wishes he was paid more. Ashley, the youngest one in the family, is open minded, pretty, though not the most funniest, along with both Vivians.
  • The best comedy show ever!

I still have the DVDs and all but make new episoes this show is the best comedy I've ever seen! It's always funny when Will makes fun of Phillip's size. One time they had an episode that had moments of other epidodes was my favorite episode. "He challenged me Will" "What? To a pie eating contest" lol! I kept on laughing. Will is probably the funniest guy on that show. My favorite thing he said to Phillip was "We have all 3 flavors of Slim Fast" when he had a job at this pirate resturant. I really can't believe that it is now gone but I won't forget about it!
  • Y CANT THEY PUT THIS SHOW BAC ON THE AIR

y cant they put this show bac on the air. almost everyone i know watches this show and would love to have it back. I'm able to watch episodes i have seen over and over again because of how funny this show is. if came back i would watch every new episode and i would not b the only one to see every episode... almost everybody would watch and love this show. the ratings would kill all the other shows and i think it might b one of the only shows able to stand up to american idol... i any show can.
  • At first I didn't like it. Then I did!

I never cared for this when I was a kid, it's true. When I got into comedy-dramas though, this hit the spot! A good, original idea led by the great Will Smith playing, well...Will Smith! James Avery, another classic actor, was pitch perfect as the strict yet family devoted Uncle Phil. Jeffrey, the butler, was also done well, I mean while still being responsible for the family he serves every butler yearns for a life of their own and he was perfect. Every character had something to contribute and the show was really funny! Great cast, humor, score, and a very original idea that worked perfectly!
  • Best show ever!

This is the best show ever! I wish they would make more episodes.

nji nj njh njh bnjh bj bjh njk nj njknj kn jknjk lnjkl njk njk nkj njk njk njk njknjk njk njk jnk jnk uh bftc fy vg yv vfgvcnyf vjh gb g v g v gv gv vg bguj bgu uhb bhj njk jnm jn njm njm jn jn jmhn njm jmn jnm jnm jmnjnm jmn jnm jnm njm nj mjnm mjn mj nmnj mmjn jmn jmn jnm jmn jmn jmn jnm jnm b bgft vc tfcv gyv gu vvhj bgj gbbgh gbh gbh bhjhnj h
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10