The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

NBC (ended 1996)

The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Fan Reviews page 6 of 12

• Best show ever!

This is the best show ever! I wish they would make more episodes.

nji nj njh njh bnjh bj bjh njk nj njknj kn jknjk lnjkl njk njk nkj njk njk njk njknjk njk njk jnk jnk uh bftc fy vg yv vfgvcnyf vjh gb g v g v gv gv vg bguj bgu uhb bhj njk jnm jn njm njm jn jn jmhn njm jmn jnm jnm jmnjnm jmn jnm jnm njm nj mjnm mjn mj nmnj mmjn jmn jmn jnm jmn jmn jmn jnm jnm b bgft vc tfcv gyv gu vvhj bgj gbbgh gbh gbh bhjhnj h
  • This is a really hilarious show, I really like Will Smith. He is so funny, he makes me laugh all the time in every episode. Will Smith is always acting so crazy in different ways. Will is one of my favorite actor.

I couldn't say what's my favorite episode because they're all great episodes. Will reminds me of my best friend from high school and my best freind is a female and she's black and very pretty. My best friend and Will kinda look a like, I mean they look like they could be brothers and sisters.
  • A sitcom that was the funniest thing on TV in the 90s.

The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air was the most funniest sitcom I have ever seen. Although I didn't start watching it until 2003 I found that it was hilarious nearly ten years on. Will Smith was the ideal character and it reflects his life in Philly. Every episode makes me laugh.
  • Fresh Prince of Bel-Air will be one of the only 90s sitcom that will live on forever.

I always like watching Fresh Prince in my spare time on Nick-at-Nite. The reuns never get old and I always watch it with a free laugh. I like that they're restoring the show. Because I'm rushed, let me ramble on, jhlksd as;fha dsfh j j jj jj j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j k j k j kl jk kj l j jk jk l kl jk ljkl l khl kh hj l h h b b b b h b gkh kl h klh hj h h l
  • All about an Boy from the Phili's move with his Uncle and his family.

Will Smith moves from Philidepthia to California.So he could live with his rich Uncle and Aunt even with his cousins.When he moves in.First impression for Uncle Phil,to see that his nephew was ungreatful.Even when he messes up the party and stuff.When Will lives in the house.Trouble and choas surely breaks around the house.But that is all funny.Most of the time he gets in trouble or mostly with Carlton.Or it could be with Ashley or Hiliary.But it is an funny show.I really love this show.I watched it on Nick at Nite.Whenever it is funny.My favorite part is everytime Jazz comes.He gets thrown out.That is my favorite scene.
  • this show is cool read on to find out how much i like it

i like this show because it is really funny ,and i think will smith is so cute i also like other show. you might not get to see this show if your asleep by 9 but you got to start staying up to watch this awsome show it is so cool and will smith is such a hottie and this show is so funny if you see him now he did not age one day and i am so mad he is married i wanna meet him anyway this show is just the best show ever and everyone should watch it
  • The Fresh Prince is about Will who moves to Bel-Air after getting in a fight in Phillie. He lives with his Aunt and Uncle plus his cousins. All in all, it is a very funny show.

"In west Philidelphia born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days..." This beginning to the Fresh Prince theme song is a song that takes me back...well ok, not that far back but still back none the less. The last time I saw this show was...Yesterday.

The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air is about Will Smith (no joke, they used his real name) who lives in Bel-Air with his Uncle Phil, Aunt Vivian, Carlton, Hillary, Ashley, and his other cousin whose name escapes me. Will is from Phillie which, in case you haven't thought about it, is very different from Bel-Air. He goes from having virtually nothing, to living the good life. This change doesn't, however, change him all that much. He is still the boy he was in Phillie, just with more money. He enjoys living in Bel-Air alot, mainly because he has money. This leads to some hilarious episodes.

I love the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air because it never fails to delever many hearty laughs in each episode. One of my favorite charectors is Carlton. He is so funny, because he is so childish in many ways. This show is one of by personal favorites.
  • Fresh prince talks about Will Smith moving down to Bel-Air after being Phillie with his mom. He moves in with his cousins and enjoys the ride!

This show is with no doubt my favourite comedy show of all time. Sadly i just began watching it early 2006 and finished all the seasons last month. To really enjoy the work of Will Smith and this show, i suggest you begin watching the show from the first episode. Back when i use to watch bits n pieces of this show on TV i wasn't a real big fan. Will Smith performance n acting in this show is outstanding and If it wasn't for this show I don't think he would have been as successful as he is right now.
  • A young teenager Will Smith moves from Philadelphia to Bel Air to live with his rich relatives after he gets into a bad fight and his mom wants him to be safe.

I saw this show a little bit when it was orginally airing but didn't fall in love with it until I later saw the reruns at a much older age. I think I've seen almost every episode and I have to say it lost some of its luster the last season or so but was still funny here and there. To this day this show is still one of my personal favorites.
  • The Fresh Prince....

I love this show. Absolutely Hilarious. In my opinion one of the best shows ever made. I watch it every time it comes on. This show is about Will Smith from Philly, who moves in with his rich uncle and aunt in Bel-Air. Once he moves in, everything is in total chaos. It was a good thing cause they a little too uptight. The main characters are Will(Will Smith), Carlton(Alfonso Riberio), Uncle Phil(James Avery), Aunt Vivan(Janet Hubert-Whitten)later replaced by Daphne Maxwell Reid. Ashley(Tatyana Ali), Hillary(Karyn Parsons), Geoffrey(Joseph Marcell), and last Nicky(Ross Bagley).

Thank you for reading this review, Bye!
  • Will Smith is hilarious!

This show rocks. Will Smith plays himself as a troubled kid to gets sent to Bel Air to live with his rich uncle Phil, (who Will loved to make fun of because of his weight), his aunt Vivian, and his cousins Carlton, Hilary, and Ashley. The Banks (the family's name) have a sarcastic butler named Geoffrey. Will loves to make jokes and makes fun of his cousin Carlton, who is the same age as Will but is much shorter. Hilary, who is the oldest child in the family, loves to spend her dad's money. Jaz, Will's best friend, always says the wrong things and gets kicked out of the house. The show follows Will's life, as he moves out and goes to college. It's a great show worth checking out.
  • I like this show.

I like the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. My favorite character is Ashley. I don't really like Carlton. Will is funny & always wears cool clothes. Geoffrey is funny. I also like Will's mom. She lives in Philadelphia. I could tell that she really loves Will. I thionk that Uncle Phil's comments are funny. I think that Aunt Vivian's comments are funny. I think that Hillary dresses really cool.
  • This show will always be one of my favorites.

The fesh prince of Bel-Air is about Will Smith, who moved to bel-air to live with his rich aunt and uncle. He is forced to get used to thr rich life and living with Carlton, will's smart, yet wacky cousin, Hilary, will's very shallow cousin, ashley, will's youngest cousin (at first), his uncle phil who always gets angry at will, his aunt vivian, and the smart talking butler, jeffery.

Throughout the course of the show, the characters progress on in life while having priceless funny moments at the same time. Every episode seems to have a lesson behind it, but the way they lay it on you is perfect. It isnt preachy and lame like other shows. Rather it's very funny to see some of the situations will get's into. No matter how many times I watch this show it never get's old. For those of you who dont know, watch the re-runs on Nick at night on week nights. This show should apeal to all ages and I would recomend it to just about anyone.
  • What's there to say? It's a great comedy classic that I still enjoy watching almost every night.

This show is great! Will Smith plays himself in this comedy. He moves to Bel Air to live with his rich uncle Phillip, his aunt Vivian, and his cousins Cralton, Hilary, and Ashley. They also have a butler named Geoffrey (Will calls him "G".) Later in the show, another kid is added, Nickey (Nick.) He is the youngest followed by Ashley. Then Cralton who is the same age as Will. Hilary is the oldest of the kids and is obsessed with herself and money. The show follows Will as he grows older, goes to college, and almost gets married. It is a good show that I would recomend to people.
  • .

The jokes, The comedy , The emotion, It's all so Great!! The show stars Will Smith, as well, Will Smith. I've only seen a couple of episodes, and i love this show!! I wishi could have been alive in the 90's Even though I already was... This show is a classic, watch it now!!
  • This Show is a Classic!

This show is about a boy (Man?) named Will Smith who gets into a fight and gets sent to Bel-air to live with his Aunt and Uncle and his three cousins, Carlton, Ashley, and Hilary. This show is halarious. I love the way Carlton dances it's so funny. I love the way Will tease's Carlton about his height, and they way Carlton sings along to songs. I don't know why this show was cancelled, It was one of the best shows ever. I wish that I could have continued for another 3 season's at least. The Series Finale was really sad to watch. After It was over it really hit me, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air is ACTUALLY over!
  • Shabby Show!!!

I absoulutely loved this show. From the most powerful episodes such as \'Papa\'s Got a Brand Excuse\', \'Just say Yo\' and \'Bullets over Bel-Air\'. (I must admit, these made me cry!)

Right down to the funny episodes like \'Winner Takes Off\', \'Where theres a Will theres a Way\' and \'The Bultler\'s Son Did It\' (classic episodes!)

I loved all the characters too, but I think Will was the funniest one. I loved how he made fun of every1, like Uncle Phil and Carlton.

I miss this show, and still watch the re-runs as I think their still funny.

I salute u, Fresh Prince!!! :)

• I watch the re-runs every night! =]

This is a story all about how, Will's life got flipped, turned upside down. And I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there. I'll tell you how Will became prince of a town called Bel Air.
    Will Smith moves from Philedelphia, Pennyslvania to Bel Air, California. With his Aunt Vivian, Uncle Phil(James Avery), and his three cousins, Ashley (Tatiana M. Ali), Carlton (Alfonso Riberio), and Hilary(Karyn Parsons).
    Every episode, no matter how hard it tries to be serious, it's pretty hard not to cry and/or fall over laughing because it's that funny. One of my favorite shows of all time. Every weekday night I stay up late and watch the reviews.
  • The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air was a popular sitcom that aired on NBC from September 10, 1990 to May 20, 1996, featuring Will Smith in a Philly-tale of a streetwise Philadelphia teenager sent to live with rich relatives in a Bel-Air, California mansion.

Seasons featured an SHORT version of the theme and stills from the episode for the closing credits. Eventually the music and stills were dropped, closing credits would always appear over bloopers and outtakes from the episode. The closing theme over episode clips reappeared in the show's fifth season. For the first few episodes of the show, verses one to three and verses six and seven were used However, beginning with Episode #9 titled "Someday Your Prince Will Be in Effect (2), only the first two and the last two verses of the song were used, so episodes could be longer.
  • Sad it had to end, but at least theres re-runs and DvDs =]

Hands down the best Sitcom out there, personal favorite of mine.

It's just about a teenager (Will Smith) who comes out to Bel-Air to learn better ways and to fix up his attitude, however it's not successful. Will get's into more trouble then anyone i've ever seen. Sometimes other fellow relatives tag along such as Carlton Banks, or Ashley Banks.

Hillory Banks is just a spoiled daughter, Carlton has a wise yet short cousin, and Ashley is a caring 'normal' daughter. Geoforey Butler, is a Butler that complains and keeps the comedy going by making fun of family members, however they can't fire him because if they do, they'll be stuck with a bad cook Vivian Banks. Vivian trys her best to disipline her children and do the most she can for them and yes of course the 'big guy' Philip Banks who is a successful lawyer, and later turns out to be Judge Philip Banks.

Together they form a family that is truly unique
  • such a good show!

wow man dis hea is an awesome show, n i love da theme song " Now this is a story all about how
    My life got flipped, turned upside down
    And I'd like to take a minute just sittin' right there
    I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air

In West Philadelphia born and raised
    On the playground is where I spend most of my days
    Chillin out maxin and relaxin all cool
    And while shootin some bball outside of the school
    When a couple a guys, who were up to no good
    Started makin trouble in my neighbourhood
    I got in one lil' fight and my mom got scared
    And said "Your movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air!"

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
    The liscense plate said "Fresh"
    And had dice on the mirror
    If anything I can say that this cab was rare
    But I thought man forget it, yo home to Bel Air

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
    And I yelled to the cabby "Yo homes smell ya later."
    Looked at my kingdom I was finally there
    To sit at my throne as the Prince of Bel Air..." best song eva and dat baisically describes the show, well, peace dawgs,

• the best

A wealthy family living in Bel-Air, California, receives a dubious gift from their poorer relations in Philadelphia when Grammy Award-winner Will Smith arrives as The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air. His mother wants him to learn some good old-fashioned values from his successful relatives. But Will shatters the sophisticated serenity of Bel-Air with his streetwise common sense, much to the dismay of his upper-crust uncle, Philip Banks (James Avery), Aunt Vivian (Janet Hubert-Whitten and Daphne Maxwell Reid) and three conceited cousins, Carlton (Alfonso Ribeiro), Hilary (Karyn Parsons) and Ashley (Tatyana Ali) - and even the butler, Geoffrey (Joseph Marcell). As the Banks family opens their home - and their checkbook - to their needy relative, Will adapts easily to their indulgent lifestyle. Yet, he reminds everyone that the simplest pleasures of family life can't be bought at any price.
  • Great show with exceptional actors

I personally love this show and I still watch it to this day.It never gets old and is always funny especially will smith with his witty comebacks and carlton with his childish screaming and goofyness.I like the whole family even the butler Jeffrey is hilarious.This show has alot of good humor and is at the same time interesting.The Banks family always go through some real life situations and always come through it.And there were some emotional episodes which will smith did an exceptional job at especially the episode Papa's got a new excuse when his father came back when he left him for 14 years and comes back and leaves him again and how Will shows anger and cries from the hurt.Uncle phil did also a great job at that episode.Overall this is my favorite family sitcom and I will never forget it and I think it is fabulous.
  • i love it...and you will too.

i'm into good comedy and i see the fresh prince of bel-air as an excellent comedy!yeah i was just flippin' through the channels and i ran into it and i think now that it was a great idea on my part to stop scrolling through the channels and watch it.i love it and i watch it just about every night now.its so funny and some of the episodes have a really good message to them.
  • I could sum this show up in just a few words, funny, consistent, and a classic.

The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air has been such a great success during its run from the years 1990 to 1996. But in the recent years it has still been a classic show that many people still enjoy watching. Here’s my take on the show.

I think that Fresh Prince has been one of the funniest shows I have ever seen. But the part that I like best about this show is how all of the ‘Banks’ family and Will are involved in episodes with stories based around them. I’m saying that star Will Smith isn’t the star in every episode and I think that keeps fan base high for every character.

This show had a lot of highs, and very few lows but the lows (dry or boring episodes) weren’t that bad. When I say that I think that the dry episodes were the ones faced with family personal issues that were serious. For example the episode where Phillip Banks was trying to win that award but had issues with his parents for coving up his younger years living on the farm. You would have to admit that that show was not very funny but still wasn’t boring. What I’m trying to say is that Fresh Prince was one of the most consistent shows ever.

And that\\\'s my two cents, McSkinny
  • ooh

best show ever well this and the simpsons now i\'m goin 2 write j\'s cuz it\'s a hundred words j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j
  • A boy from Philly (sp) moves to bellare (sp) with his uncle to learn life lessons.

Ok bad summary, but I loved this show when I was younger and now I love it more then I did back in the day! This has to be the most funniest, best preformed shows of all time! I first of all love Will Smith! Every movie he has been it, well most movies, I have loved! Not to metion all the other characters played in this show are eaqually as funny! The butler cracks me up all the time! And I love the way he acts! Caralten is anothe one of my favorits! He goes so well with Will!
  • The Fresh Prince of Bel Air stars Will Smith as a Philadelphia teenager sent to live with his rich relatives in a Bel-Air, California mansion. There he meets his uptight family including: Carlton, Hilary, Ashley, Uncle Phil, and Aunt Viv.

The Fresh Prince of Bel Air ranks number 1 on my list of shows because of the perfect cast, hilarious lines, and creative story. This show is absolutely genius, and is truely one of the most creative show ideas from the 90s. The Fresh Prince of Bel Air will keep you laughing for 30 minutes straight with its hilarious sense of humor and gags. Will Smith and his cousin Carlton(Alfonso Ribeiro) are a match made in comedy Heaven, they took this show to a whole new level using there wit and comic charm. Carlton and Will are not the only bright part, the other members of the family helped bring this show to fame and success. The Fresh Prince of Bel Air will always be treasured by myself and millions of other fans, and most of all will be truely missed.
  • Awesome.

This show is just awesome. I have watched every single episode! It's on all the time even though it's like ten years old.

One of my favorite characters is Carlton. He's so smart he's stupid. Yeah confusing. But he's hilarious with his dance and stupid comments. Like one episode he was all serious but at the end it was about the Trix Cereal comercial. I cracked up!
    Another one is Geoffrey.(The Butler) He's like so umm... sarcastic and he makes fun of Phil alot so yeah! lol

Anyway, I have never seen any other show like this so I guess it's pretty original. Will Smith is so hilarious.
  • The best show ever!! That's all there is to it.

This is the best show ever! It's a comedy, a great one i might add. Will Smith moves from home-town Phily to Bel-Air with his rich Aunt&Uncle. He has to leave his home-town because his mom got scared after he got in a fight. When he gets there he sees his new "family": Philip Banks-Uncle, Vivian Banks-Aunt, Carlton Banks-Son( middle child ) Ashley Banks-youngest daughter, Hilary Banks-eldest child-daughter, and Geoffrey, the buttler. With very humorours "adventures" this show is defintely the best my opinion anyway. Everyone should see this show!! Will Smith proves that he is a great actor in this show.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10