The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

NBC (ended 1996)

Tubelubber

The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Fan Reviews (356)

• Will Smith stars in this hilarious sitcom

I love this show and I think that it is one of the most hilarious sitcoms that I have ever seen. Will Smith is so hilarious in this sitcom. Everyone in this sitcom is actually hilarious which I love so I can't say that I have favorite characters because they all make me laugh except maybe for Vivian but she is a good character... not the funniest character but a good character. Uncle Phil (James Avery), Carlton (Alfonso Ribeiro), Hilary (Karyn Parsons), Ashley (Tatyanna Ali), and Geoffrey (Joseph Marcell). I love most of the storylines in this sitcom. Some of the episodes aren't that great but most of the episodes just make me laugh so hard. I have seen every single episode of this sitcom and enjoyed ALMOST all of them. I love to watch this show every morning before I get ready to go to school or watch it at nighttime. If you haven't seen this show yet... you must watch this show, it is so hilarious with a bunch of hilarious characters. I wished this show lasted more than six seasons but six season was good enough to make me laugh hard. Overall, a hilarious sitcom starring Will Smith and the rest of the cast. 10/10