The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Take My Cousin -- Please

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Nov 22, 1993 on NBC

• Will and Hilary on a double date

While I understand this episode would not be as good as the previous one, I thought this could've been done better. The biggest part of the downgrade from the previous episode was the ending. While Will being on academic prohibition is not a surprise considering his past performance in school and how he tried to make his class easier in this episode, Will going back it so soon, I did not like it. You would think with Will growing up in this season and how he tried to weasel out of his class on the first day to only get back in, he would try better.

There were still some good moments. The speech that Will gave to Hilary to get back together with the professor was one one the funnier moments of the season. I would like to know how long that took to shoot. They do show some outtakes in the credits. It's worth checking out. Another funny part is Phillp and Carlton trying to put together the crib. I like that when they put it together, it was found to be unsafe. Other good things about this episode, is Will admitting to Hilary, that he was using her, a callback to the last episode and near the end of Season 3. Another good moment was Hilary getting closer to find some closure to the death of Trevor.