The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

The Baby Comes Out

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Feb 22, 1993 on NBC

• A very funny, yet family changing episode of Fresh Prince!

This episode starts out with Phil waking everybody up to come with Vivian to the hospital but Phil's not wearing any clothes, not even underwear! And that scares Will for the rest of the day! "Poor mom? Poor me! I saw Uncle Phil naked! And he was running!"

Vivian had so painful contractions that she hurt everybody's hands and ripped a pillow almost in half! I thought it was funny when the elevator broke down and Phil threatened that guy to give him and Will his phone. "Give me that d**n phone or I'm gonna rip your liver out and eat it... raw."

And 2 things we've learned from watching this episode are 1. Never break someone's cigarette in half and stomp on it in the elevator or it will break down and 2. When a woman says "Drop dead, troll", it means she doesn't want you.

Overall, a great, funny episode yet family changing because baby Nicholas Andrew Banks was born in this episode. I have this episode on audio tape because it was so funny. My favorite episode of Fresh Prince!