The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

The Client (2)

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Sep 19, 1994 on NBC

• Fine ep

Part 2 of this 2 part episode is clearly the better part. The story is more entertaining and there are clearly, more moments that made me laugh. The fact that Ashley has grown up does irritate me at times but this is a truly great episode
  • Season 5 starts part 2

This was an episode shown was one episode. I think the first part may have been better then the second. I will ignore that this season and the next were not as good as the first four and say this was an enjoyable episode. However I do have some things to say against episode. I think this episode would've been better if this was dragged out over a few episodes not one episode or two-part episode. You never get to see Ashley go from sweet Ashley to Ashley with a confidence that makes Hilary's small by comparison. Then again fame is fleeting. I wonder how the other pop stars went from nice to arrogant.

You get to see that Will's ideas for Ashley were not the best, but I think with what happened may have set him up for something he would do later on. I like that Phillp never got mad at Will for Ashley turning into a diva. Other good moments include Bahley, (Ashley's real life sister, hallowen episode season 1) and Carlton being a lackey to first Will and then I Ashley. I did enjoy that Ashley was brought back down to earth. Despite some flaws this episode was still worth watching, but if you watch this, watch both parts together.