The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

The Client (2)

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Sep 19, 1994 on NBC

• Season 5 starts part 2

This was an episode shown was one episode. I think the first part may have been better then the second. I will ignore that this season and the next were not as good as the first four and say this was an enjoyable episode. However I do have some things to say against episode. I think this episode would've been better if this was dragged out over a few episodes not one episode or two-part episode. You never get to see Ashley go from sweet Ashley to Ashley with a confidence that makes Hilary's small by comparison. Then again fame is fleeting. I wonder how the other pop stars went from nice to arrogant.

You get to see that Will's ideas for Ashley were not the best, but I think with what happened may have set him up for something he would do later on. I like that Phillp never got mad at Will for Ashley turning into a diva. Other good moments include Bahley, (Ashley's real life sister, hallowen episode season 1) and Carlton being a lackey to first Will and then I Ashley. I did enjoy that Ashley was brought back down to earth. Despite some flaws this episode was still worth watching, but if you watch this, watch both parts together.
ABCFAM