The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

The Way We Were

Aired Monday 8:00 PM May 03, 1993 on NBC

• A Clip show and a re-wedding

While I understand writing and producing a show, especially a quality one (such as this one) can be hard, I know that a clip show is in order from time to time. When Fresh Prince first did it, it was done way too soon. I just think that when there is a wedding even if it's renewal of vows, there should not be a clip show. I also wish that this episode would have featured more of Viv, but I can understand why. I think that Will Smith had differences with the women who played her. At least the clips were all funny ones. The re-weeing itself was nice. I like that Viv is not mad at Phillp for almost losing the ring. I also liked the start. It was pretty funny. While not a great episode, this was decent.
  • The Way We Were

This was a very funny episode as far as clip shows go and has a lot of my favourite scenes in it such as Will sneaking into the house, Phil trying on toupees, Phil’s remixed campaign, Geoffrey quitting and Hilary being blackmailed at the dinner table, aswell as some terrific new scenes like Phil dancing (“EARTHQUAKE!”) and knowing what he had to eat 25 years ago (and not fitting into anything he fit into 25 days ago).

There are some brilliant moments from all the characters, but the ending seemed a little cliché but everyone having rings was hilarious. Overall, this is quite funny and the clips chosen were very well placed.