The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

There's the Rub (1)

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Nov 20, 1995 on NBC

• Thanksgiving Part 1

Originally this episode was aired as one hour episode but on the DVD, it was done in two. I liked that the producers decided to do this. If this was done in 30 minutes, it would be rushed. This episode was so good that this wasn't the best part. I enjoyed seeing all of Will aunts (minus Janice) and Phillp's mom. It's too bad you don't see Janice and even worse that you don't see all of the sisters getting all excited and Will mocking them. Some cousins or uncles would've been nice but that's a minor complaint. Phillp tries to Will help Will with some sage advice of the women's stuffing and who was the best one, was very nicely done. The talks between the aunts and Hattie was also entertaining. Phillp with a history of back problems and with the trial suffers one when Will (not on purpose) doesn't help with lifting a suitcase.

Meanwhile Carlton and Hilary decide to help out at a kitchen with their own selfish reasons and reluctantly do the work. If this bothers you, remember both Carlton and Hilary are very me first people. I also liked seeing Zachery Ty Bryan (Home Improvement) at the shelter. His jokes with Carlton were enjoyable. Whoever edited this did a good job knowing it might be in syndication with last scene at the message palor. I enjoyed the spots that Phillp and Will liked getting messaging the most. The reaction by Phillp and Will to the girls special ending was very funny and still funny when the cops showed up.
ABCFAM