The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Where There's a Will, There's a Way (1)

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Sep 20, 1993 on NBC

• Season 4 Part one

Will and Carlton are off to college. I like that they are roommates. This is something that would not happen even a couple years ago. They are kind of like an odd couple. It was enjoyable how Carlton was acting at the party. On a small note Michael Rapport is in the party. He was in some shows I liked. (Friends, Phoebee's boyfriend who was a cop and one of the main credits on Boston Public) I also like that Carlton at least for now finds a women. The fact that the women is someone from Will's past makes it even better. The part with Phillp was also funny. I really liked how he tried to spend time with his kids. One of my favorite parts is when Jazz and came in and looked at Viv and asked if the pregnancy changed her. The look that Will gave to the camera was priceless. It was a subtle way saying a new actress is playing her. Other shows would not do that. Another reason this episode was good was that it was two parts. If this was Season 3, it might have been done in one part and seemed rushed. (On the DVD and syndication it's done in two parts, originally in the air it was an hour episode.) Remember Hilary in a wedding dress.

This was a great way to start Season 4.