The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Where There's a Will, There's a Way (2)

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Sep 20, 1993 on NBC

• Season 4 Part 2

This was nice episode that was not as good the first part. While I knew Jackie and Carlton would not last, I kind of wished that the producers would've done more with it. While what Jazz did to Will was mean, if you watched the entire series at this point, you can understand why he did it. And if not you find out later on when Will moves in with him. Another good part of this episode is that you get to find out another person from Will's past. This would be the start of the complicated, yet funny relationship of Will and Jackie (played by Tyra Banks) This was also the start of where Will and Carlton would live the rest of the series. although in a way that ends badly for Hilary. I think what Will did to get the Pool House was kind of mean, but like with Jazz, you understand it. I also liked the exchange between Will and Phillp with the rules of the pool house. I think in one of classic images of the series is what happens to Hilary's husband when he proposes and the reaction of the family.
  • Where There’s a Will, There’s a Way (2)

The second part of the season four opener carries on well after the hilarious end in which Will once again gets the attention of one of Carlton’s girlfriend and is also very pivotal to the show in many different plots: Will’s college job, Carlton and Will living in the pool house, and of course one of the most memorable moments in the series, Trevor’s bungee death, which plays a part in quite a few episodes this season.

Jazz was as funny as always in this episode, along with great scenes from the rest of the characters, showing just how great a show The Fresh Prince is.
  • This episode contains one of the best moment throughout the whole series.

Where Theres A Will Theres A Way Part 2 is a great episode that contains one of the best and funniest moments throught the whole series.

Will and Carlton are moving into thier own appartment. After getting in trouble because Jazz threw a wild party they are forced back to move back home. When they get home Trevor was going to propose to hilary in a special way.

The special way he did it was funny. I would describe it better but I don't want to get rid of the surprise.

This episode is avalible on The Fresh Prince Season 4 DVD. This is one episode that you shouldn't miss.
  • This episode is about Will and Carlton moving out and living in their own apartment. They get kicked out because of Jazz and they then have to move in the pool house. Hilary gets a special proposal from Trevor.

When I first saw this episode it seemed kind of dumb and I wondered why it was so high rated. But I know after buying the fourth season I realize it's a great episode. Trevor's death plays a role in the future episodes and I like how there is a new character in this episode. Jackie played by Tyra Banks. So I guess in my opinion 7th place is a pretty good position for it to be but I have to say it is a great episode. I recommend anybody to see it because it will leave you laughing and you'll have a great sense of humor!!!!!!!!