The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Where There's a Will, There's a Way (2)

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Sep 20, 1993 on NBC

• Season 4 Part 2

This was nice episode that was not as good the first part. While I knew Jackie and Carlton would not last, I kind of wished that the producers would've done more with it. While what Jazz did to Will was mean, if you watched the entire series at this point, you can understand why he did it. And if not you find out later on when Will moves in with him. Another good part of this episode is that you get to find out another person from Will's past. This would be the start of the complicated, yet funny relationship of Will and Jackie (played by Tyra Banks) This was also the start of where Will and Carlton would live the rest of the series. although in a way that ends badly for Hilary. I think what Will did to get the Pool House was kind of mean, but like with Jazz, you understand it. I also liked the exchange between Will and Phillp with the rules of the pool house. I think in one of classic images of the series is what happens to Hilary's husband when he proposes and the reaction of the family.
NIK