The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Who's the Boss

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Jan 10, 1994 on NBC

• Will and Carlton compete for manager

Will and Carlton have always been different and are often in competition. This episode highlights that. This time it's for manager of the Peacock Shop. You definitely get to see the differences between the two. One is a people person but is bad at business and the other knows business but has poor people skills. I don't need to tell you which one is which. When Carlton was in charge and got Jazz to help, it was a funny scene. I also liked it when Jazz told the "freaks" to get out. The second part was also entertaining. It shows the times. If this was now it would be blogs and Facebook or Twitter. If this episode this part would not be as good. I thought it was funny how at first Hilary hated the news-letter to only love it. And how it could be lead to more opportunities. At least from the TV side, I wonder if this was the start of people who are in news but are a little dull but are pretty get the higher positions. The ending was funny and not your typical sitcom nice ending.
  • Who’s the Boss

The two plots in this episode of Carlton as Will’s boss and Hillary having a hate club are both hilarious, especially the flip-flopping of decisions between Will’s self respect and greed and Hillary’s selfishness and fame (whether famous or infamous), with great scenes from both.

Carlton’s business strategy Vs Will’s immaturity was a great start to an arc of episodes with Will working for Carlton and it was quite funny to see Will’s four day job at the sports bar which he gave up for two grand.

Overall, there are so many entertaining aspects of this episode that I would definitely recommend it for a newcomer to the show as it shows the depth (or in some cases, the lack of depth) to the characters and a solid storyline.