The Gallant Men

ABC (ended 1963)

The Gallant Men Fan Reviews (2)

6.9
  • I have recently purchased the series, The Gallant Men" on sell.com from this seller: http://www.sell.com/selling/lawnmanatr/

I missed the entire series in 1962 since it was opposite COMBAT and I was addicted to COMBAT. In watching the first five episodes in order, as I always do with a DVD series, I can only say this is COMBAT on steroids. This is Saving Private Ryan 1962 style. If you like your characters raw and gritty, battle scenes grim and shocking, the excitement level is great, not knowing what to expect next. I can suggest this entire series to the avid war film fan since each one hour episode is a movie in itself.
  • To be a teenager in this day in age is hard enough yet alone trying to bring up our kids now.

To be a teenager in this day in age is hard enough yet alone trying to bring up our kids now. The Gallant Men gives that sense of confidence to be able to cope and understand what can and could happen to any kids or adults in real life. I myself have had a few experiences like anyone else and too have this show in my life it is like a blessing.