The Game Forums

Tuesday 10:00 PM on BETIn Season

Tia Mowry won't be returning to The Game, Pooch Hall may follow

Would you still watch The Game without Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall?

-Master_K-

[1]May 17, 2012
    • level: 37

In what has got to be the strangest news I've ever posted/read about a TV show that no one will probably read, two of the shows main stars are most likely (one definitely) not returning to The Game.

http://www.vibe.com/content/tia-mowry-leaves-%E2%80%98-game%E2%80%99-pooch-hall-may-follow

Will you still watch?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Aquitar94

[2]May 19, 2012
    • level: 5
    Pooch confirmed on his twitter recently that he's not coming back either. Adios The Game! Not like you'll be missed anymore. 1-3 Good. 4 was eh. The first half of 5 was horrible, but the second half improved quite a bit. 6 will without a doubt suck now.

-Master_K-

[3]May 23, 2012
    • level: 37

I can't believe BET is willing to let the shows two main stars walk away (I know its an ensemble but they're whom the pilot was based around). The sixth season seems like it may be the last.

cocoadiamond

[4]Jun 7, 2012
    • level: 1
    That's NOT a good sign if the two main characters aren't returning to the show. We'll see what happens...I thought it went downhill ever since BET got ahold of it.

In all seasons prior it really was a GREAT show but this last season was just bad. Very, very bad. My question is what happened to the original writers/directors/staff persons for The Game? BET failed to keep the characters true to who they really were and who the audience came to know and love. I found myself asking "who is THIS person" each time I watched a new episode.

Tasha Mack was really not the Tasha Mack that we all fell in love with and could relate to. Derwin Davis was this really sweet, thoughtful church-going guy, now what has he become? Self-centered, egotistical, extremely full of himself while wearing out the word "legacy". They got rid of Kelly Pitts...WHY? Not to mention switching out Britney (a.k.a. Brit-Brat) for some other girl who looks way older than a teenager. Coby Bell (a.k.a. Jason Pitts) is now doing "special appearances" and/or guest starring on the show? Really? Brandy Norwood (as much as I love her) just does not fit into the show's dynamic and we all know SHE ain't hardly Jason's type. Bring back Kelly and the real Britney.

BET hit the loyal viewing audience with waaaay too many changes to this once really good show. Overall, I'm really disappointed with this last season of The Game.