The Game

Tuesday 10:00 PM on BET Premiered Oct 01, 2006 In Season

The Game Fan Reviews (120)

• Miss Melanie and Derwin

I am not a fan of this season. I begrudgingly watch it. Derwin and Melanie were the best. They had that Martin and Gina vibe. I wish they would do another show together somewhere else as a couple. They were great together. The ghetto characters are taking over the show. Tasha was enough and now Brandy with all her wide eye, neck popping, ghetto mannerism buffoonery. That is not what black is. This is the crack baby generation black. Black women did not act that way before the crack addiction era and neither did their grand and great grandmothers. So that is not keeping it so called real, if you want to really be real, you will look at how black women used to behave generations before. I am disappointed and with the reality shows showing much of the same mannerism, its too much. Cant wait until the new season on Tia and Tamera, such a refreshing show. Its more reflective of who today's black women are showing the class and femininity of the our foremothers and the savvy, modern, career minded black females that our foremothers fought for us to be. Tia and Pooch, have your publicist shop you two to another channel in your own show.