The Gayle King Show

(ended 1998)

thefanof

The Gayle King Show Fan Reviews (2)

4.4
  • Your voice

Hi' Miss. Gayle King i'm a fan of yours I love watching your show when I can you are so warm and out spoken with out the needing to be heard you are open to other people feeling and concern that what make you so easy to connect with your topic is always where we are now and how can we help fix it Miss King I just love your show. keep up the good work
  • Dressing Casual and Professional All at the same time.

Dear Mrs. King,

I am writing to send you a very heartfelt thank you. I am a single black women of 5 sons, that has and still go through trials and tribulation. When in going through my trials and tribulations you are part of me picking myself up and continue to live each day. How? You have inspired my closet in wearing a dress everyday to work. With the weigh that I carried in my short stature and looking at you each morning just to see what color dress you have on that day help me to get up and get ready for work. I was unable to wear the exact dresses that I admired you in each morning on the CBS morning with Charlie and Nora. I just made away able to me to be a semi-replica of you dress style by hitting the clearance rack and shopping at Ross stores.

Now I must start all over due to a house fire that I had on July 30 of this year. Two of my sons and 2 grandchildren were in the house but we got out and no one was hurt physically but mentally we are coping each day. However, in coming back to work I am pulling wardrobe back together and it is still under the inspiration of you "Gayle King Career and Casual dress style all in one"

Thank you for being a black women with style, rythmn, charism and of a great spirit and character.