The Girls Next Door Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on E!In Season

Anyone Else Hate Barbie Benton???

Stikkio

[21]Jan 5, 2009
    • level: 13
    I love how Barbie acts like Hefs gf wannabe but i wonder what her husband thinks - it was in the paper the other day because of the amount they are selling their house - she is married
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MiLo-Raven

[22]Feb 1, 2009
    • level: 26
    Hmm I don't dislike her. She seems fun
    Oh and BTW I didn't know shewas married I'm sure her husband isn't jealus :/

Keguri

[23]Jan 18, 2010
    • level: 12
    Barbie is probably a really nice person, but in the first ep she appeared she commented on the girls age several times, then when she stayed at the playmate house she was talking about how she decorated it at first and how different it was now, and then in Aspen she directed Hef's breakfast like she was the boss and made sure everyone knew she remembered what he liked.

But hey, if I had been Hefs girlfriend, I would probably do the same

rapturerogue

[24]Jan 27, 2010
    • level: 45
    Holly talks about how they edited the show to make it look like there was more of a fight going on than there really was. The producers invite Barbi to all of these different playboy events because it makes a good episode (and one of the producers is in love with her, too). All of the girls talk in the commentaries about how she was invited over to create drama and that they really don't have a problem with her. I think that the only thing is the obvious old girlfriend meeting new girlfriend dynamic that happens to everyone. (really, how do you guys react around your ex-boyfriend's new girl?) Barbi did say in later season's that she would make more of an effort to befriend the girls, because she planned on being around the mansion more. And in the newest season with Crystal and the twins she comments on how just when she was getting used to one group Hef gets a new group of girls! She tells Mary that in the end, Mary will be the only woman standing--and that's the truth! Poor Mary has seen it all!

lexen_phoenix

[25]May 8, 2010
    • level: 3
    OMG she is soooooo irritating! 'Fight Night' was the first time she appeared and showed her rude and patronising side. But the later episode when the girls went to her home in Aspen she was even more irritating and WHAT IS WITH HER HOME DECORATING? EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWW no wonder Heff didnt let her decorate the mansion!

AndreaJudkins0

[26]Aug 12, 2010
    • level: 1

I totally agree with you! Barbie is obviously still obsessed with Hef's life. She is very rude to the girls. Holly does a very good job of tolerating Barbie's attitude!