The Girls Next Door Forums

E! (ended 2010)

Can't find the episode

Keguri

[1]Jan 17, 2010
    • level: 12

I just finished watching an episode where the beginning and the end is about how Holly, Bridget and Kendra are to make a scrapbook together, but the whole episode is about how they go through Hef's scrapbooks from when he was a child to their time all together.

I can't seem to find the episode here on TV.com, should be in season 5, please help?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

rapturerogue

[2]Jan 27, 2010
    • level: 45
    I know which episode you're talking about, but I can't think of the name. I want to say it was in an earlier season, though, because I'm pretty sure it aired before season 5 aired, because it was one of the episodes that I'd actually seen air as a new episode, and by the time season 5 was on the air I was never home for new episodes! (I only have seasons 3 & 4 on dvd, and I know it's definitely not on those two!)

rapturerogue

[3]Feb 3, 2010
    • level: 45
    rapturerogue wrote:
    I know which episode you're talking about, but I can't think of the name. I want to say it was in an earlier season, though, because I'm pretty sure it aired before season 5 aired, because it was one of the episodes that I'd actually seen air as a new episode, and by the time season 5 was on the air I was never home for new episodes! (I only have seasons 3 & 4 on dvd, and I know it's definitely not on those two!)

I was wrong! It is in season 5 (the ep I was thinking of is a TV special that aired between seasons 3 & 4), and it's called "Glued To Their Sets".