The Girls Next Door Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on E!In Season

Holly and Kendra hate each other?

mandy618921

[1]Jun 10, 2007
    • level: 6
    OK..i don't know if there is a thread about this yet but i was just curious. Do Holly and Kendra really hate eachother??I mean do any of you all know for a fact?? because on the DVD's and in their commentary it seems like they like eachother..they don't seem like best of friends but they seem like they get along.It would really bum me out if they hated eachother because i like them all and it would be awesome if they all got along..which in the situation would be very unlikely. BRIDGET AND KENDRA RULE!!
    Edited on 06/10/2007 9:55pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tinker79bell

[2]Jun 19, 2007
    It is really hard to tell about that one. i know when i listen to the commentary, it just seems that no matter when kendra is talking someone interrupts her. i was watching one episode last night and the particular part was about kendra, and holly and bridget just went off on a completely different subject whenever kendra was trying to say what was actually happening in the clip. I felt bad for her.

Stikkio

[3]Jun 28, 2007
    • level: 13
    Yeah i kinda get the vibe that they dont really have time for Kendra i think its coz she is so young. I cant stand her either mind her laugh would make me want to punch her out. Although it may have something to do with the fact that i think Kendra is in it for the experience rather than the fact she actually loves Hef. The other 2 girls you can see deeply care for him but Kendra doesnt. Dont get me wrong good on the girl for seizing the opportunity but thats probably why Holly and her dont get on.

pangaeus

[4]Aug 29, 2007
    Well if there is any bad feelings between them, it might also be due to the fact that Kendra can be kinda inconsiderate at times. She always shows up late to parties, her presents are always last minute or half-assed while Holly and Bridget spend alot of time and effort to be considerate. Granted, this is explained by Kendra's age, but I think she would be hard to take if I were around her all the time.

Hutton75

[5]Sep 3, 2007
    • level: 7

I think Kendra has more of a relaxed, real nature. Whereas, Holly is stiff and wants everyone to know
    how much" she does to be good.

Holly is good but she's over bearing.

clarkgable17

[6]Sep 28, 2007
    • level: 9
    bridget and holly seem to have more tension between the 2

Free543Cat

[7]Oct 15, 2007
    • level: 1

I tihnk Holly and Bridgette get along, but it feels like neither of them care either way for Kendra.
    Both H and B are considerate, put time into everything they do, look out for Hef, etc. Kendra is pretty arrogant and doesn't seem to care about anyone but herself on the show.

But who knows what they're like in real life.

Serenityblu

[8]Nov 3, 2007
    • level: 5
    I personaly think that Holly doesn't hate herbut it seems they are all at different stages of their life and that could be why it seems like at times they don't get along. Kendra seems to be inmature and does do things at the last min .

woody_7285

[9]Nov 3, 2007
    • level: 2
    i hope in a future episode they get into a mud fight with all white clothes

Serenityblu

[10]Nov 23, 2007
    • level: 5
    woody_7285 wrote:
    i hope in a future episode they get into a mud fight with all white clothes

Lol

methadvocate

[11]Nov 27, 2007
    • level: 10

It's interesting to see how all of their friendships have changed and grown since the first season. When I first started watching, I couldn't believe Hef picked someone like Kendra to be one of his girls. She is very immature and appears to be inher own world all the time. However, when you watch Hef looking at Kendra, it's quite endearing. Exactly like she's the 'kid' in the group-always a ball of energy, fun to watch, ditzy but cute, etc.

Sometimes I feel bad for Holly because she's WAY too young to be taking on the motherly role the way she does. She's only 27 herself-and it seems like she's responsible for all three of them (even though Bridget is also mature enough to not be goofy all the time). I guess it boils down to Kendra being like a blast of fresh air, but she needs to be watched to make sure she's not making them all look bad. Unfortunately Holly is the one who has to keep her "in line". (not in a harsh way, of course, I think you all get what I mean. Or I'm just rambling-LOL!!)

I wish I knew the whole story on how Holly joined the group, and how it ended up being the three of them out of the 7 or 8 girlfriends Hef had when Holly joined. I think Holly brought Bridget in, but how did she get rid of the other girls, and how did Kendra get in?

Bwexiie

[12]Jan 18, 2008
    • level: 2

Holly was originally atropical model [i think]and one of the playboy people spotted her and some friends and invited them along to the mansion, after about a year of going to the mansion partys hef & holly finally got talking and went out on a date and a few days later moved in [thats how holly joined the group]

& kendra was being body painted when one of her pictures got left in the printer, hef saw this picture and was like who is this girl!?, he done his research and phoned her, they went out on a date and as holly a few days later moved in leaving her boyfriend behind.

Im not sure how bridget joined the group.

But all the other girls started getting offers and gradually left hef leaving the three girls he got now!

the "main" girl before holly saw potential in her and asked holly to be number 1 .

[that was for the previous post btw ]

naomi_tszuj

[13]Jan 28, 2008
    • level: 21

That's the sanitised version.

Holly was by all accounts obsessed with Hef, and pursued him. She had surgery and studied his favorite things. She was working at Hooters and got an invite to the mansion. She befriended Hef and his girlfriends, and started sleeping with Hef (he throws, or used to throw, twice weekly 'sex nights' which is him and all his girlfriends and whatever willing women he can find). Holly became homeless so she asked one of the girlfriends to ask Hef if she could sleep in a spare bed in one of the girlfriend's room. After some months of staying at the mansion and sleeping with Hef he made her a girlfriend. Actually when Holly became #1 girlfriend, it was after several of his girlfriends left all at once, and it was just Holly and Tiffany Holliday left, and Tiff didn't want to be #1. Holly likes to say Tina chose her but she was the only choice.

Bridget's main ambition was alway to be a Playmate. She submitted her photos andcame and tested for them twice, both times unsuccessfully. Testing girls often stay at the mansion and are invited out with Hef and the girls, and to join the for 'sex night' if they seem open to that. Bridget became a regular at the mansion, attending parties, fun in the sun day, and sex nights for maybe a year, but one of his main girlfriends supposedly didn't like her. That girl was caught selling tickets to mansion parties and thrown out, and Bridget moved in very soon after that.

Kendra was doing nude modelling, and a photographer recommended her for the job of painted girl, which is basically waitressing nude with body paint at a mansion party. She hung around Hef that night. That's how Hef got to know her (the first time he saw her was the photo) and later invited her out with them.

Edited on 01/28/2008 3:08pm

Moniquedee

[14]Feb 1, 2008
    • level: 10
    Ireally don't think that Holly hates Kendra. They just see things differently. I have never really gotten the sense that they hate each other.
    Edited on 02/01/2008 4:55am

purplerae

[15]Apr 22, 2008
    • level: 28

mandy618921 wrote:
    OK..i don't know if there is a thread about this yet but i was just curious. Do Holly and Kendra really hate eachother??I mean do any of you all know for a fact?? because on the DVD's and in their commentary it seems like they like eachother..they don't seem like best of friends but they seem like they get along.It would really bum me out if they hated eachother because i like them all and it would be awesome if they all got along..which in the situation would be very unlikely. BRIDGET AND KENDRA RULE!!

I agree with you. It would also bum me if they didn't really like each other and I also like the 3 of them. Oh yeah, Kendra and Bridget Rule!

Edited on 04/22/2008 9:04am

mamabozz

[16]May 7, 2008
    • level: 1
    I really don't think Holly and Kendra hate each other , but I do believe that they get on each other's nerves more than with Bridget. I also believe that Kendra tries to get under Holly's skin more. Look at it; she's late, she talks about Holly behind her back, she will not work with Holly unless it's to her advantage, and she excludes her as much as she can. I know there is an age difference, but Kendra will not even show Holly any respect even due her.

GameWiz1000

[17]Aug 21, 2008
    • level: 25
    I think Holly hates both of them to be honest. She just seems to be the b*tch of the group and being Hef's #1 girl, I think she feels she's better than the other two girls.