The Girls Next Door Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on E!In Season

Season 6

muggle421

[1]Nov 2, 2009
    • level: 13
    The new season is horrible i miss Holly, Bridgette, and Kendra so much. The twins are so stupid and need to deal with their co dependency issues. They are 20 years old and still share a room. Crystal is a little more intelligent but she is sooo boring. The original girls were dumb but what they were doing was actually funny now they are just doing stupid sh*t that doesn't make sense while they are naked or have their butts out. This show has seriously gone down hill. Their is nothing new or refreshing about these girls. Its is still 3 ditsy blonde's with little dogs that do stupid things except now the entertainment is gone.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

FullHousefan

[2]Nov 10, 2009
    • level: 8
    I didn't like them at first. I think everyone is hating on them because they're just not used to them yet. I've warmed up to Crystal...I'm actually growing to like her. But for me, the twins are still iffy, they always dress the same and sleep in the same room and do photo shoots together. They are 20 years old...not 5

JetCourtlands

[3]Nov 21, 2009
    • level: 1
    I totally agree the show is sooooo boring with out Bridget Kendra and Holly I miss them ! And I hate what that Crystal said ' Im not the new Holly. Holly is the old me!' PLEASE she wishes lol Crystal and the twins are a joke pluss two sisters sharing the same man! Talk about incest!!! Grose!!

Stikkio

[4]Dec 21, 2009
    I find alot of their bits staged though as well at least the other girls were more natural but take last nights episode (UK) where Crystals mum showed her, her dads singing and that and then told her oh yeah by the way didnt want to tell you this but we werent married its like that is the way it would be handled not. Then her singing for smokey robinson its like love you cant sing you should never sing - everything is very staged and i dont like it. The twins annoy me as does crystal. I do love the fact that Barbi doesnt feel threatened by them. I think she felt threatened by Holly and Hefs relationship but she doesnt see these girls as a threat

Keguri

[5]Jan 4, 2010
    • level: 12
    Bridget, Kendra and Holly were truuuuly great!!! No one can ever replace them, I'm sure Hef feels the same and has a hard time replacing them with anything but beauty...

ardie8

[6]Jan 5, 2010
    • level: 32
    Bridget, Kendra and Holly are still in the show, but only as guest stars. The series is still show the life of Hef and his girlfriends past and present.

muggle421

[7]Jan 7, 2010
    ardie8 wrote:
    Bridget, Kendra and Holly are still in the show, but only as guest stars. The series is still show the life of Hef and his girlfriends past and present.

No one is really questioning that. And yes Holly Bridget and Kendra are guest stars now and then but its not as enjoyable now that the show is centered around Crystal and the twins.

rapturerogue

[8]Jan 11, 2010
    • level: 45

I think part of the reason that the new girls aren't well-liked is that they have zero personality. Sure, categorizing Kendra as the tom boy, Bridget as the sweet brainy girl and Holly as the modern-day pin-up girl with a love for animals was kinda shoved down our throats in the first season of the show, but Crystal and the twins don't have anything that distinguishes them as individuals. (I know using the word "individuals" is a moot point when discussing the twins! ) Crystal says she isn't the new Holly--show us! Do something that shows you're not Holly 2.0 and be yourself. And the twins need to stop milking this whole twin-thing. Most twins I know spend most of their lived trying to prove that they are different from each other and not carbon copies. These two are using it as a gimmick and it got old immediately after their discovery during the 55th Playmate of the Year search.

I know the ratings for this new season have gone way down...I know I stopped watching the show unless there's an appearance by one of the original girls. I wonder how long it can stay on the air...

needsnointro

[9]Jan 12, 2010
    • level: 2

I like this show but I think it's been axed. Just watched the 'season 6 finale' episode and they were only up to number 10. When you compare it to this.....

Season 1: 15 episodes

Season 2: 16 Episodes

Season 3: 15 Episodes

Season 4: 12 Episodes

Season 5: 22 Episodes

.....doesn't seem like season 7 will happen. Hopefully it does, I just like watching what someone like Hugh Hefner gets up to.

Edited on 01/12/2010 3:16am
    Edited 2 total times.