The Girls Next Door Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on E!In Season

Split?

Hutton75

[1]Oct 9, 2008
    • level: 7

I saw this on MSN this morning:

Hefner said Madison learned the pair would never have children or get married six months ago, adding: "The fact that she was depressed after that, I didn't know at all. That was a revelation in the last days and weeks. Quite frankly, we thought when the time came, we would make a combined statement and we expected that combined statement would be somewhere in the weeks and months ahead."

"The Girls Next Door" premiered on E! in 2001 and is in its fifth season. Hefner said he and the three women are committed to a sixth season, but he plans to seek out new live-in lovers. Hefner said 19-year-old Playmate twins Karissa and Kristina Shannon are living in the mansion, but they're aren't his girlfriends - yet.

My thoughts- It is possible that this is a last ditch effort by Holly to lure Hef into divorcing Kim Hefner and marrying her. Over the last twp years Holly has turned the show into a stage to get Hef to marry her. I thought for a while she really loved him.

But then marriage became an obsession, it was less about love and more about "I have to do this time is running out" it became a project. Holly was no longer fun like Bridgette and Kenya, who were more relaxed and sincere. She was stiff and agitated. Always turning the subject to her goals of marriage and then take subtle shots at the other girls. If Hef had felt they weren't sincere he would have ended it.

The episode that just aired where the girls had their body parts molded into chocolate Holly had to throw in that her's were his favorite.

I hope he sticks to his guns. Why? Because he has been good and truthful with her. But who can live with that kind of pressure and it's alike I always thought, if something were to happen to Hef Holly would recover very quickly.

Hef said a while back that he had his children to consider. He does have teen age sons and they are his children not hers. If she took the time to think she'd see how that must look to them. Hef had given her recognition, money, popularity and has opened doors for her. I can understand her desire for marriage, but it is more of something she had to do than the real reason for marriage. Hef knows it's an obsession and about money. Holly doesn't suit him anymore.

Your thoughts?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pangaeus

[2]Oct 10, 2008
    • level: 6
    I don't think that it is about money for Holly, but a desire to marry and start a family by a certain age. I agree it has become something of a crusade for her, but at least when she finally woke up and realized that he is never going to change her mind, she decided to move on. I wish her the best of luck in finding what she is looking for.

hex_fan_999

[3]Oct 14, 2008
    I hate Holly so i hope he comes to his senses and dumps her and only keeps Bridgitte and Kendra as i think Kendra is more down to earth but Bridgitte is defintly more prettier then all of the girlfriends combined.

hex_fan_999

[4]Oct 14, 2008
    I hate Holly so i hope he comes to his senses and dumps her and only keeps Bridgitte and Kendra as i think Kendra is more down to earth but Bridgitte is defintly more prettier then all of the girlfriends combined.

jcar03

[5]Nov 14, 2008
    • level: 46
    It sounds like all three are no longer in a relationship with Hef. Kendra is engaged and from what I have heard about Bridget she is busy with some travel show she is doing and rarely around the house.

pangaeus

[6]Nov 19, 2008
    • level: 6
    Wow I didn't that Kendra is engaged. I wonder how much sex is actually involved anymore when you are one of Hef's girlfriend and how much it is really just a public relations position.

Stikkio

[7]Dec 21, 2008
    • level: 13
    if you go on playboy.com and ask hef anything - to hear him speak about the split with holly is heartbreaking - i think it was a make or break kinda thing - i know my biological clock is exploding in my head and thankfully me and my fiance are trying but i cannot wait to become his wife and mother so i totally understand how holly feels - you can see thats all she wants - become the wife and mother with the man she loves

Stikkio

[8]Dec 22, 2008
    • level: 13
    bridget is still a gf at the moment she just doesnt know how much longer

Kendra Wilkinson doesn't flash her breasts since she got engaged.

The former girlfriend of Playboy mogul Hugh Hefner has toned down her wild ways now she is set to marry American football player Hank Baskett, according to her old housemate Bridget Marquardt.

She said: "Kendra is a lot more timely. She doesn't flash anymore. She's a lot more conservative. She's so in love. She's doing amazing.

"Kendra has found love with a great guy. Hank is the perfect gentleman.

"She's changed so much. She's not even the same person. I mean, she is the same, but she's different. I love the old Kendra and I love the new Kendra."

Bridget, 35, who is still dating Hugh, has also revealed her happiness for the 82-year-old lothario's other ex-girlfriend Holly Madison, who is now dating magician Criss Angel.

She added: "I'm just really happy for Holly. She's happy and in love."

Hugh - who is now dating 19-year-old twins Karissa and Kristina Shannon - recently revealed he is having second thoughts about splitting from Kendra and claims he may try to stop the wedding.