The Girls Next Door Forums

E! (ended 2010)

which girl would u like to see have hef's baby

lonely4000

[1]Feb 5, 2007
    • level: 12
    i like bridget more then the others
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

lit1586

[2]Feb 16, 2007
    • level: 11
    Holly without a doubt. She obviously loves Hef the most out of all the girls. Kendra's there for the experience and so is Bridget.

justinwestnet

[3]Feb 18, 2007
    • level: 17
    Here is my opinion of the girls:

Holly: For some reason, she must really love Hef, even though hes almost 4x her age... I think shes actually crazy and really loves him, or shes doing it for the show. Either way, she'll be the one to have his baby (I don't want to know how it will happen, but it could happen).

Bridget: As the oldest and still getting older, I think she feels like she is on her last legs as a chance to be pretty and make it in playboy. She really values her time there and I think she is the most fortunate of all 3. Kendra: Annoying laugh, dumb as rocks, but hotter than hell! I think shes only there for the free ride, since she said in one episode "I don't need responsibility yet!" (or something like that). She is just living the good life, mooching off Hef for all she can. Shes my favorite though, just because of her outlook on life. I would love to see her in her own spread one day. In fact I hope all three do another spread this year. They are all very sexy.

gilmorecrazyluv

[4]Feb 24, 2007
    • level: 4

I love them all because they all represent different personalities, but I think Holly should have Hef's baby because she really loves her Puffin and even though they are far apart in age they are still cute together. Everytime I see them together and hear them saying Muffin and Puffin I think they're adorable. She'd make a really good mom too!

Edited on 04/19/2007 12:08am

Honeyswife77

[5]Feb 25, 2007
    • level: 1
    Even though she isnt my favorite I think holly is the only one who truly loves hef, not just for his money but for himself. The other two are fun but are just there for the experience and whatever comes their way. Holly is boring sometimes but the most responsible of the three girls.

morasangels

[6]Mar 29, 2007
    • level: 8
    I would have to say it would be Holly if Hef was to agree to have another kid.. or if he can even have another kid. Holly is the only one of the 3 who really has made it clear she is looking for a long term thing with him. You can also tell out of the 3 of them that she is truely in love with him.

lit1586

[7]Mar 31, 2007
    • level: 11
    Hasn't it already been confirmed that he and Holly trying to get pregnant?

morasangels

[8]Mar 31, 2007
    • level: 8
    lit1586 wrote:
    Hasn't it already been confirmed that he and Holly trying to get pregnant?

This is the first time I have heard about that.

Lyles20

[9]Apr 18, 2007
    • level: 5
    Bridgette

CourtneyL

[10]Apr 19, 2007
    • level: 4
    holly

Stikkio

[11]Jun 28, 2007
    • level: 13
    there are rumours circulating that Holly maybe pregnant with Hughs baby already. I think that she genuinely loves him its so cute that she will leave early to go back and be with him, always talk to him.

ragsita

[12]Jun 30, 2007
    Well, I guessHolly, because she has said she would like to have his baby....But it's ashame to see such a great body ruined like that..I like all three girls, they're all beautiful, they're all interesting and fun, and they all seem really sweet. I"d say, Bridgette and Holly are more like stepford wives hailing from oregon, like, they don't curse, they don't get mad, always dress perfect, they're always positive, and happy, whereas Kendra, from the East, is more human. She gets mad, can lose her temper, curses a little, wears sweats, doesn't act like she's on pins and needles or has to be perfect. I love her icey blue eyes. She's the only one who wouldn't eat ELK!!!!! She's normal!!!! I know the other two proclaim to love their pet animals, too, and be animal lovers, but isn't Elk an animal too? It's almost a relative of Bambi, for heaven's sake!!! But honestly, I've never seen anyone who is prettier than Holly in a long time. She looks like a human barbie doll!!! She has beautiful fine features like no other. Bridgette's sweet and feminine, and doesn't have a mean bone in her body. Personalitywise, I love Kendra...she's so human and down to earth. And her little butt is adorable! Hef's happy.

ragsita

[13]Jul 1, 2007
    I think that if it were possible, Mary (Hef's secretary) should adopt a baby and Marry Hef. I suspect she is an old flame of Hef's anyway. We think they'd make a good, suitable couple at this point. The show should be called Mary, Hef, and the girls next door.

laney2406

[14]Jul 1, 2007
    No i don't think holly should have Hef's baby or be his main girl ,I think she is so fake when she tries to act so professional when she know she isn't I Think Kendra is the best because she keeps it real no matter where she is or who she's around that's the type of women Hef needs on his arm. Holly just wants money when Hef get tiered and leaves her so if she haves a baby she can get money for the child and please Holly quit trying to keep him away from the other girls haven't you ever heard of sharing .I'am so sorry to all of you Holly fans but i just don't like her BUT I'AM THE BIGGEST KENDRA FAN .

laney2406

[15]Jul 1, 2007
    You really need to think about what your saying they are all there for the money and the experience and the only one that's real is kendra becuase she's always herself Holly wants to be more free but she doesn't want to loose her money spot

tutieq

[16]Jul 2, 2007
    • level: 2
    when it comes to who should have his kid i think holly is it and in truth if you know how she got her spot as number one girl you would know it was with the help of his last number one girlfriend and she was chosen because she showed the most genuine love for him so i don't doubt her love for him and she would make a good mom. i think Bridgett would have been the perfect choice only if she was the first girlfriend only because i think that her love toward a child would be wonderful. i'm not a huge fan of kendra mostly i feel she is still way too young for the life that she is living, hef is more like a dad for her i don't think the money is why they are all there i think that the experience is a bigger factor

KerrLynn

[17]Jul 5, 2007
    • level: 2
    Holly of course

ragsita

[18]Jul 11, 2007
    OK. Holly because she KNOWS this is what she wants. She pays her dues and shares his bed each night, to be his # 1 girl. That's a job in itself, you know? I mean, she's not exactly sleeping with FABIO. She should at least get a kid out of it if that's what she wants. The other two have an 'easier' life and get to sleep in their bed nice and comfy and alone. Holly's the tallest, and I'm sorry everybody, but she's the best looking. Her face is beautiful. Her body's the best. She's really calm and does a good job taking care of Hef and would with their child, too. IF you want to envy someone, envy the other two. They get their beds to themselves at night, at get some REAL rest. Hef should grab Holly now because he ain't gettin' any younger. Bridgette's feminine and sweet, kendra's a cute jockette with a hard 22 yr old bod, but Holly's a blond bombshell that is better looking than anything I've seen in a long long time. head to toe, she's the best looking. And her kid would be too. She also has the most patience for Hef. Try living with your dad all day and night long. (sorry Hef)

mariana_peru

[19]Jul 14, 2007
    Bridget or Holly

mariana_peru

[20]Jul 14, 2007
    and I rather sleep with Hef than Fabio hahaha