The Girls Next Door

Sunday 9:00 PM on E! Premiered Aug 07, 2005 In Season

ardie8

The Girls Next Door Fan Reviews (94)

7.6
  • ilove you all and Mr.Hugh.what is it like to live in the playboy masion Mr. Hugh is a very generous man.Im from jamaica.Im 20 and just a big fan. I think you all are very nice to mr Hugh. have you all ever been to Jamaica. mellyqmel@hotmail.

Girls i really you all and not to mention Mr.Hugh. I ma a big fan and one of my wish is to meet you all i really hope thast wish can come through i just pray to god above to fulfil it. I always watch your shows. I wonder what is it like to live in the playboy masion Mr. Hugh is a very generous man and God would be please with him. I am from jamaica and i have never been out of Jamaica which travelling as always been one of my dreams.I am twenty years old and just a big big fan of you all. I think you all are very nice to mr Hugh and he is so kind. I wath the episode with the acting and you all have some acting skills. I like that you all try to include other playmate in your sleep overs, can i be invited? lol. I just love making friends and if we were all friends i'll be extatic.
    have you all ever been to Jamaica its great here the sunshine, beaches, hotels and the list goes on and on. Rihanna and Chris Brown where here in this year.
    I know most of the time celebrity they are busy they dont get to check there mail and they have agents are some1 that check it i hope you get mines and really put it in consideration.

Maybe you can contact me at mellyqmel@hotmail.com