The Girls Next Door

E! (ended 2010)

ardie8

The Girls Next Door Fan Reviews (94)

7.6
  • The Girls Next Door is truly addictive viewing. We've seen the end of the original GND, It's an end of era. There is never a dull moment with the girls! I'm sure to give the new girls a chance too,but It just might not feel the same with 'replaceme

The Girls Next Door is truly addictive viewing.
    Although we have seen the end of the original Girls Next Door, It's an end of era. I'm not too keen on these newbies that have moved into the Mansion, after all the likebility of the show was based on the girls themselves, not that it was the Mansion and Mr Hefner.. let's get real the fans watched for the girls not thoses other factors! So I would love to watch the show spin offs or programs they enter into in the future. (Such as Kendra's planned show "Kendra" and Bridge'ts travel show "Bridget's Sexiest Beaches."

The original girls next door allowe us a sneak peak behind the gates and the life of fantasy.

They are very 'girly life,' and were spoiled with parties, clothes, travel, dining, glamourous photo shoots, the animals surrounding the mansion & their pets. There was always funny lines and ditzy moments.. and you feel as if the girls really could be your bestfriend in the way they share their stories with you. Holly, who at the time, was the 'number 1' girlfriend is a personal fav, she was the glue of the show. Briget love of all things spooky like Halloween and dressing up was great to watch.
    Kendra is always funny, and grew on me, she matured ALOT, throughout the first 5 seasons, I'm plreased she has moved onto her own show on E! There is never a dull moment with the girls! I'm sure to give the new girls a chance too, but It just might not feel the same with 'replacements.'