The Glass House

Monday 10:00 PM on ABC Premiered Jun 18, 2012 Between Seasons

The Glass House Fan Reviews (7)

5.5
  • Love it!

Just love this show!!

The fact that I can vote and decide what happens is great!

The characters are great and some are hilarious

Love it!

Please renew it

• WTH are the people voting thinking???

I watched this with high hopes but was sorely disappointed. The "Team" of the playboy stripper, the token gay, the nerd and token blond are the most obnoxious people ever. Joy is a joke that no one is laughing at.

Big Brother has nothing to worry about.
  • I <3 TGH

I think the glass house is entertaining and lives up to my expectations! I love the cast and I love the cliffhangers! Please renew this show because I am addicted! Cant get enough! And to all the people who don't like the show... DONT WATCH IT! No one is making you watch each episode! Let it be watched and viewed by people who actually like and care about the show!
  • Meh...

I gave this show a fair shot; I put in my votes, I watched the live feeds, and I saw every single episode up until now. It just didn't deliver. Most of those who are watching average an age of 13-16 yo and they post the most ridiculous things on the chat board. The contestants are rather dull and unresponsive to the minimal amount of influence the voters really have. There is a question that is asked and you have 2 options that are given. So it's anyone's guess if ABC really follows what we even select or if it is already decided. The live feed ruin the surprise of which contestant came back from limbo because the show hasn't even aired yet. Which only makes me wonder why anyone would bother watching the show when the live feed reveals so much. BB is set apart because of the living voting. EVERYone is surprised and equally shocked. They make you WANT to tune in every week. Alex, Kevin, and Holly are the only ones I have even found remotely interesting on the show but the viewers believe they showed vote for the one who has the biggest sob story. Annoying. We all have hardships and for a game that was created to where I can vote in accordance to MY entertainment, I don't need gays and Christians signing on ruining it all because they want to "make a statement" and vote to keep around the two most ridiculous people in the house. I seriously hope this show is cancelled to keep personal agendas at bay. Shows like Survivor and BB make it to so many seasons because they know WHEN to let viewers vote and truth be know the majority LOVE intrigue and scandal. I don't wanna tune in to watch political propaganda. This isn't CNN.
  • ABC Please cancel this horrible show!

ABC, please do the television watching public in this country a favor and cancel this show as it's been a joke. Granted, most reality shows are a joke, but this one tops the cake.

The equivalent or higher ratings would likely be received by airing nothing but dead air. If somebody who sees this message knows an ABC executive, please wake them up now!

The ABC executives should cancel this show right now, and a live cancellation special episode should air opposite of the Big Brother 14 season premier at 9 PM this Thursday.

That's when the house guests of this glass Titanic doomed show are told live the show is a cancelled disaster and they need to leave immediately, which should improve ratings.

Of course the Big Brother 14 premier will stomp the live Glass House cancellation special in ratings, but at least ABC may be able to steal a fraction of rating point or two in the process.

• Not Good Enough

As an avid Big Brother fan, I watched this show just to see the differences. The first 30 minutes was almost too much to bear. Where did they find these people??? The guy from Oregon didn't even know it was on the west coast (idiot). Apollo is the token weirdo with letting his cards 'decide' who he will vote for, but I later realized he's another idiot with ZERO strategy when he asked America did they smile today...WTF. Oh, and don't forget the girl who asked a question about the Bachelorette....Seriously??? And Alex the douchebag decided to use his 'strategy' way too early in the game to become an even worse douche. The only houseguests that I can see going pretty far is the cop, the 40s something woman, and maybe the 30 year old mom. Everyone else seems to just be there to have a good time and be pretty.

The only concepts I like about the show was the questions to America (if the houseguests ask the right strategic questions) and the 'Hunger Games'-ish way they entered the house in little pods.

And can ABC not afford a real host instead of the Siri-like robotic voice?

The first competition was a bore...why would have them play a game about each other when they just met each other a couple hours ago? The first competition should have been something physical or endurance.

Not sure how the ratings were, but I'm pretty sure, as soon as Big Brother comes back on in July, the GH ratings will drop. This show is a cheap, idiotic knock off of Big Brother, and I'll only be watching this crap fest until then. Big Brother has been on for 13 year and has over 20 countries world-wide with their own big brother version. Will glass house have the same success? Sorry ABC, I think not.
  • The Glass House

This show has a cool concept. The whole idea of it is great. The only bad thing is the lack of personality with this season's contestants. Please bring more personality next year!