The Glee Project Forums

Oxygen (ended 2012)

Great Premiere!

alirk

[1]Jun 13, 2011
    • level: 22

Watched the premiere last night & loved it! What'd you think?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

absolut_me

[2]Jul 3, 2011
    • level: 5

I'm usually not into reality tv shows - partly because I don't live in the states - but I really enjoy watching 'The Glee Project'. The concept of 'Glee' being to make new young talents discovered, I think it can be the opportunity to reveal new characters that the audience could be marveled by getting to know artist that could be part on the 'Glee' show. Focusing on outcasts, I (of course) guess that Alex and Mattheus will be in the finale lease for the amazing prize of a 7-episode role in the show. I love them. Also, I hate Lindsay because she represents everything the US stand, e.g. cold beauty, freaking controlled voice... She doesn't know how to carry emotion and it will cost her the role eventually. Too bad Emily got laid off even though we already had Santana - and her embarrassing 'abused by producers' scandal... Way too personal dude!

alirk

[3]Jul 18, 2011
    • level: 22

absolut_me wrote:

Also, I hate Lindsay because she represents everything the US stand, e.g. cold beauty, freaking controlled voice... She doesn't know how to carry emotion and it will cost her the role eventually.

As an American I must say that is a totaly ignorant statement & offensive