The Glee Project Forums

Oxygen (ended 2012)

The glee Project season 2, new music video

Who are YOU rooting for?

Adokensan

[1]May 14, 2012
    • level: 10

Yay, the new season starts June 5th! I have been looking forward to this for a long time, and I'm a little disappointed of this years "cast". All the girls seem to have the same voice, and they're SO autotuned! And it look's like it's a little too... Disney, haha. But on the bright side: they are all (almost) talented! I really hope that this years season will involve some sort of acting-competitions, not JUST the singing parts, because that's not JUST what Glee is about. Here's a list of the ones I am rooting for:

1. Michael

2. Blake

3. Dani

4. Abraham

5. Nellie

Btw, here's their first music video, "Edge of Glory": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZOtT1HmCYw

Who are YOU rooting for? (I am sorry, but TV.com will only let me use FIVE answers in the poll, so I am only including some of them. If you want to include some of the other contenders, you may create a new topic with your own poll.Smile)

Edited on 05/14/2012 11:39am
    Edited 3 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

swschow

[2]Jun 7, 2012
    • level: 4

Dani...the most versatile in my opinion and has so much down to earth personality.

Adokensan

[3]Jun 7, 2012
    Agreed, Dani is awesome! Actually, after watching the first episode I would like to change my vote to Blake instead of Michael. It seems like Michael's voice is a 100% autotuned! For me, these are the top 3, from best to worst:

1. Blake
    2. Dani
    3. Nellie

swschow

[4]Jun 7, 2012

I will have to wait for another episode to decide my favorite 3. Will post next week.

Adokensan

[5]Jun 13, 2012

SPOILER ALERT!!! I think they did a BIG mistake by sending Dani home! She was one of the three best in my opinion... Ryans only argument was that she didn't fit the show..? Well, I think that she was one of the contestors who fit the show the best. I personly hate Tyler, he can't sing (kind of), he can't act, he can't dance... What left is there? The fact that he has a different backstory should have NOTHING to say, Glee is a TV show, NOT a reality show! For example: if they want one of the characters to be transgender... why can't it be Blake, Michael, Sam, Finn etc? This show really confuses me...

My current top 3:

1. Blake

2. Nellie

3. Michael (He impressed me this week!)

Edited on 06/13/2012 5:22am

swschow

[6]Jun 14, 2012

Unfortunately, I had to take Glee Project off my DVR after seeing Dani get knocked off. She was the only one I could root for on the show this season. Last year, there were at least 9 or 10 that I could root for (and my top choice won). This season is just really hard for me to watch. Although I will be watching Glee (my favorite show - Ryan is still the man), The Glee Project is a goner for me but will try it again next season if it comes back to see if they have a good batch like season 1.

swschow

[7]Jun 14, 2012

Adokensan wrote:

SPOILER ALERT!!! I think they did a BIG mistake by sending Dani home! She was one of the three best in my opinion... Ryans only argument was that she didn't fit the show..? Well, I think that she was one of the contestors who fit the show the best. I personly hate Tyler, he can't sing (kind of), he can't act, he can't dance... What left is there? The fact that he has a different backstory should have NOTHING to say, Glee is a TV show, NOT a reality show! For example: if they want one of the characters to be transgender... why can't it be Blake, Michael, Sam, Finn etc? This show really confuses me...

My current top 3:

1. Blake

2. Nellie

3. Michael (He impressed me this week!)

Adokensan, your paragraph above, says it perfectly. I agree with everything you said.

Adokensan

[8]Jun 15, 2012

swschow wrote:

Unfortunately, I had to take Glee Project off my DVR after seeing Dani get knocked off. She was the only one I could root for on the show this season. Last year, there were at least 9 or 10 that I could root for (and my top choice won). This season is just really hard for me to watch. Although I will be watching Glee (my favorite show - Ryan is still the man), The Glee Project is a goner for me but will try it again next season if it comes back to see if they have a good batch like season 1.

I don't blame you for quitting the show! Unfortunately, I am way too addicted to it. I can just hope that Michael, Blake or Nellie wins this whole thing, I can definetily imagine them on Glee! It troubles me though... can only ONE of these persons appear on Glee next season? I seem to recall them saying there will only be ONE winner this year! So maybe they would just be better off auditioning normal for the show?! Then they would stand a better chance getting on the show next season! (I am talking about the normal "Glee"-show, not "The glee project")

Edited on 06/15/2012 8:03am

Christeehu

[9]Jul 6, 2012
    • level: 5

1. Aylin
    2. Charlie
    3. Abraham