TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

The Goldbergs Forums

Wednesday 8:30 PM on ABCIn Season

Pilot episode.

antdude

[1]Sep 4, 2013
    • level: 27
    I watched its pilot episode on Hulu as mentioned http://www.tv.com/news/watch-the-pilots-of-new-abc-sitcoms-the-goldbergs-trophy-wife-and-back-in-the-game-now-video-137834237390/ ...

It was decent. It reminded me of The Wonder Years series and my (19)80s years.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Shemp9971

[2]Sep 18, 2013
    • level: 3

(Laughing) Now it's my generation's (Generation X) turn to be nostalgic, after years of being subjected to everyone else's nostalgia. It means we're moving up in the world. I'm glad somebody's spoofing what life in the 1980's was really like.

skbrettbug

[3]Sep 25, 2013
    • level: 19

I personally loved it, as this family was a lot like mine. Good to see some Jewish people on TV situation comedies

Love all the funny plots with the car and Spence from King of Queens as the narrator!

Only concern was that basically every plot was resolved in the first episode. Are there just gonna be a bunch of subplots every episode so each one is like a mini-series??? I don't know

Edited on 10/03/2014 4:26am