The Goldbergs

The Ring

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Oct 22, 2013 on ABC

• She's Not Real!!!

Hands down funniest episode of the season. Agree with AriSky about the yelling actually having context in this episode made the tension even better between Beverly and Murray. Loved the interaction between Adam and Grandpa Goldberg (can't remember his name LOL) actually giving him some good advice about getting girls compared to the weird scene in the diner in the pilot and then the interruptions by Barry about his fake Canadian girlfriend, SHE'S NOT REAL!! LOL. I'm liking what I see with this episode and hoping it continues, definitely one of the better new comedies of the season.
  • Wish I Had a Secret Family

This week's solution to the problems in the family were simple, but most of the time, they are. Answers aren't always complicated and involved. I particularly enjoyed that they pushed showing over telling and that sentiment outweighs material value. It was nice to get away from the kids (even if Adam finally scored time with a girl) and that the yelling returned. It was used in a much more effective manner this time. Great episode, warm fuzzies all over the place.