The Golden Girls

Blanche Delivers

Aired Unknown Sep 22, 1990 on NBC

• Rose's Storie's

i love Rose's St Olaf Stories they were so funny
  • Rebecca goes into labor.

I loved the whole gang going to the birthing place and seeing Rose wear those ankle bands. It was very funny. I also thought it was great the heart-to-heart that Dorothy and Sophia had in the hospital waiting room. I also liked the baby ending when Blanche and Rebecca admire the baby. A very good season six episode.
  • A true trendsetter. . .

7.6
    This episode tells us about A.I. About how a woman can raise a child on her own, without the help of a man. It proves to America that women can make it on their own. And Blanche finds it hard to deal with considering the way she was brought up. However, in the end, as always, mother and daughter love each other again.
  • I like the first Rebecca better.

4.3
    I suppose I can never get used to the Rebecca switch. I really liked the actress who played the first, full-figured Rebecca. The new one is too skinny and the feminist rhetoric gets old. I would have much preferred a follow-up with "Rebecca 1" after she dumps the loser, Jerry, and settles back into life in the US. I also thought Blanche wanting to put her on a diet was cute.