The Golden Girls Forums

NBC (ended 1992)

'Blackout' episode??

stellarchick86

[1]Feb 3, 2009
    • level: 32
    Sorry for posting a thread just for this but I didnt see a Q&A thread like some other forums have so I didnt really have much choice. Anyway, I was watching an episode of The OC before and they were talkin about a GG marathon. They mentioned one about Rose adopting the pig (which Ive seen) and also one about a blackout. Ive seen pretty much all GG episode on lifetime and never once saw a blackout episode. Is this just a continuity issue or did I miss one? Does anyone know the title of the episode offhand so I can look out for it? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!! =)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

telvisnostic

[2]Feb 3, 2009
    • level: 52
    I don't recall a blackout episode unless it was in one of those flashbacks that I missed.

wheelrchair

[3]Feb 5, 2009
    • level: 15
    The closest i can come too is that one scene where the ladies are all crammed in Sophia's bed. That's the episode where they are supposed to have some relatives stay with them and they think back to all of the places they have slept.

telvisnostic

[4]Feb 7, 2009
    It went out for less than 10 seconds though. That could be what they meant though.

stellarchick86

[5]Feb 17, 2009
    wheelrchair wrote:
    The closest i can come too is that one scene where the ladies are all crammed in Sophia's bed. That's the episode where they are supposed to have some relatives stay with them and they think back to all of the places they have slept.

Oh, okay, maybe. I have no idea what they meant so your answer is better than I could come up with. Thanks so much guys for your answer. Sorry for not writing back right away I kinda forgot I wrote this thread because since I saw all of them I stop tivoing them (for space) and so GG wasnt on my mind at the time I come on this site. Thank you though!

telvisnostic

[6]Feb 18, 2009

Also in an episode I watching this morning called Nothing to Fear But Fear Itself ,during the plane getting turbulence scene, Blanche mentions there was a 3 day blackout and how they confessed to things. tha toculd it as well.

stellarchick86

[7]Feb 18, 2009
    telvisnostic wrote:

Also in an episode I watching this morning called Nothing to Fear But Fear Itself ,during the plane getting turbulence scene, Blanche mentions there was a 3 day blackout and how they confessed to things. tha toculd it as well.

Oh..hmm..but we never actually saw the blackout? I dont know, Im wondering if they just added in the blackout thing because most shows have a blackout episode (along with other cliches like a 'rainy badly' episode) so Im wondering if they just assumed there was one and added it into the script. But thats kind of weird because any big GG fan would know the difference but whatever..lol

telvisnostic

[8]Feb 18, 2009
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:
    Also in an episode I watching this morning called Nothing to Fear But Fear Itself,during the plane getting turbulence scene, Blanche mentions there was a 3 day blackout and how they confessed to things. that could be it as well.
    Oh..hmm..but we never actually saw the blackout? I dont know, Im wondering if they just added in the blackout thing because most shows have a blackout episode (along with other cliches like a 'rainy badly' episode) so Im wondering if they just assumed there was one and added it into the script. But thats kind of weird because any big GG fan would know the difference but whatever..lol
    Nope, we never saw what Blanche stated on the plane. I think they must have assumed it more so than anything else.

stellarchick86

[9]Feb 18, 2009
    telvisnostic wrote:
    Nope, we never saw what Blanche stated on the plane. I think they must have assumed it more so than anything else.

Oh, ok. Well thank you for all your help! Really appreciate it! =)

telvisnostic

[10]Feb 19, 2009
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:
    Oh, ok. Well thank you for all your help! Really appreciate it! =)
    You're welcome.