Breaking News:The Girls are moving to the Hallmark Channel next year

stellarchick86

[21]Jul 11, 2008
    • level: 32
    telvisnostic wrote:
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    So if they move it to Hallmark does it mean they just get all their episodes or can they get all the ones they have made of GG regardless? Because Im looking at it as a good thing because Lifetime plays the same 30 episodes or so over and over. Hallmark may bring in episodes Ive never even seen before.
    I believe it's all the episodes from the 7 seasons.
    Thanks. Thats awesome! I only started recording GG maybe 2-3 months ago and already Im in repeats so Im looking at this as a really good thing lol
    You're welcome. All the seasons are avaliable on DVD, so if you want to pick them up, you can as well.

Yeah I know, thanks, but 1- Im broke and 2- if I had money there are shows Id get DVDs of before I would GG (sorry).
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

telvisnostic

[22]Jul 12, 2008
    • level: 52
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    So if they move it to Hallmark does it mean they just get all their episodes or can they get all the ones they have made of GG regardless? Because Im looking at it as a good thing because Lifetime plays the same 30 episodes or so over and over. Hallmark may bring in episodes Ive never even seen before.
    I believe it's all the episodes from the 7 seasons.
    Thanks. Thats awesome! I only started recording GG maybe 2-3 months ago and already Im in repeats so Im looking at this as a really good thing lol
    You're welcome. All the seasons are avaliable on DVD, so if you want to pick them up, you can as well.
    Yeah I know, thanks, but 1- Im broke and 2- if I had money there are shows Id get DVDs of before I would GG (sorry).
    that's OK. I really want them to make a set out of it like the BVS one I won.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.