The Golden Girls Forums

NBC (ended 1992)

continuity errors and oddities

damanray

[21]Dec 21, 2009
    • level: 9

The show is notorious for it.

In the pilot Charlie had been dead for 15 years. In the 'Job Hunting' episode of the same season he's been dead for 5 years

Job Hunting episode Blanche is relieved that she married money, in a season 5 or 6 epsisode she says all George left her were ugly suits

Season 2 episode The vacation written by Winifred Hervery Dorothy reveals Rose has had a nose Job but in Whose face is this anyway Rose says she's too afraid to have plastic Surgery.

Season 1 Sophia says she doesn't eat meat on Friday. Forgive me Father of season 2 she says she eats fish on Friday 'even though the pope told me otherwise'

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

yambeaux

[22]Apr 22, 2011
    • level: 1

Well, I always found it a bit annoying that in There Goes the Bride Pt. 1 Rose said that while Miles has taken a group of students on a field tirp, she is seeing a friend of his, and the episode just prior to it (Miles to Go) we find out that Miles is in the Witness Protection Program and now has to disappear because the Cheeseman is alive. That is a very, very forgetful inconsistency.

stellarchick86

[23]Oct 24, 2011
    • level: 32
    yambeaux wrote:

Well, I always found it a bit annoying that in There Goes the Bride Pt. 1 Rose said that while Miles has taken a group of students on a field tirp, she is seeing a friend of his, and the episode just prior to it (Miles to Go) we find out that Miles is in the Witness Protection Program and now has to disappear because the Cheeseman is alive. That is a very, very forgetful inconsistency.

Couldnt it just be that she couldnt tell the truth so she made that up? Knowing how forgetful/ditsy Rose is, shed probably tell the truth, but you never know.

flashgarrick

[24]Oct 5, 2012
    • level: 10

yambeaux wrote:

That episode was supposed to air before the previous one. Simple as that.