The Golden Girls Forums

NBC (ended 1992)

Favorite Date and First One You'd Dump?

millerem99

[1]Jul 5, 2007
    • level: 51

Out of all the girls'dates (excluding the recurring roles of Stan and Miles) which would be your first pick as a date and which was the biggest dud?

The best guy to date in my opinion would be the blind guy Blanche meets in a bar when she's stood up by another date (Blind Date). He is sensitive, suave, witty, and face it -he won't look at other women.

Least favorite would have to be the ultra-annoying Mr. Terrific (from the episode of the same name) who Rose dates.

P.S. sorry for all the edits, maybe it's the Font but my computer keeps blending words as run-ons after I've posted.

Edited on 07/05/2007 11:50am
    Edited 3 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

telvisnostic

[2]Jul 6, 2007
    • level: 52

The person that I would continue to date would have to be the guys who stood up Dorothy at her prom. Tony Delvecchio I think that's what his name was.

The person who i'd dump would be Rex Huntington. He was abusive verbally and not a gentleman.

Edited on 07/06/2007 11:34am

cherrytree34

[3]Jul 13, 2007
    • level: 13

I would date the clown/attorney (played by Dick Van Dyke In spite of his attraction to Dorothy, I found him to be an otherwise stable and logical man who had his priorities straight.

I would dump the Cheeseman.

Edited on 07/13/2007 3:32pm