The Golden Girls Forums

NBC (ended 1992)

GG Veiwing question

MilhousesDad

[1]Dec 8, 2006
    • level: 3
    do you watch the GG's everyday?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

boromirbeauty

[2]Dec 8, 2006
    • level: 61
    I'm basically obsessed with the show. I watch it every day on Lifetime and watch a few episodes on DVD every night before I go to sleep.

In fact, when I was home recovering from surgery I kept a tape running all night long, it was the only way I could sleep. The hospital didn't have Lifetime and it was horrible. The Golden Girls really helped me through my entire illness and recovery. Hopefully I don't sound too pathetic now.

telvisnostic

[3]Dec 8, 2006
    • level: 52

I watch them everyday. 

They come on at 9am-10am (and other times) I have my tv set to it, so when I wake up they are right there in my face.  I Tivo them constantly.

rainbowman78

[4]Dec 9, 2006
    • level: 4
    I have seen every episode opf this show at least ten times or more. I have to watch an episode on DVD before I go to sleep everynight or at some epsiodes at least once or twice sometime during the day. I am not ashamed to say that I am obsessed with this show. LoL.

tvFanatic2008

[5]Dec 22, 2006
    • level: 12
    i love the show, too! usually i'll watch an entire season, then go watch another show. then after a couple of months, i'll be yearning for more golden girls and i'll watch the season over again. i've done with with every season of gg so far, except for s6 which just came out last month. i've seen them all once. in a couple months i'll watch s6 again. i NEVER EVER EVER watch them on LIFETIME due to the 2 commercials and syndicated cuts. i have 6 of the seven seasons on DVD that's plenty until february. never will watch them on lifetime again.

boromirbeauty

[6]Dec 23, 2006
    • level: 61
    tvFanatic2008 wrote:
    i love the show, too! usually i'll watch an entire season, then go watch another show. then after a couple of months, i'll be yearning for more golden girls and i'll watch the season over again. i've done with with every season of gg so far, except for s6 which just came out last month. i've seen them all once. in a couple months i'll watch s6 again. i NEVER EVER EVER watch them on LIFETIME due to the 2 commercials and syndicated cuts. i have 6 of the seven seasons on DVD that's plenty until february. never will watch them on lifetime again.

I hate the cuts and commericals on Lifetime too, but it's a quick fix for the show to go there and watch.

mediashark

[7]Dec 29, 2006
    • level: 6
    I don't have much time to watch it on t.v. so I am buying the seasons. I have all the mso far and I just bought the 6th season today and I am watching it right now.