The Golden Girls Forums

NBC (ended 1992)

If you purchased the 6th season....

boromirbeauty

[1]Nov 19, 2006
    • level: 61

Can you answer this question for me, please.

What is the purpose of the liner note pocket in the set if there are no liner notes?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

rainbowman78

[2]Nov 19, 2006
    • level: 4
    Some sets just do that. It doesn't mean you're missing anything. It's just the way the box was done. There literally is no purpose but you'll just have to ignore it. Sorry =(

boromirbeauty

[3]Nov 20, 2006
    I'm glad that I'm not missing anything, but putting that pocket in for no reason was just stupid. The other five sets looked better without it, and they gave more room for information on each episode on that inside panel.

rainbowman78

[4]Nov 22, 2006
    • level: 4
    Yep, I know. But try and tell the studio that. LoL 

boromirbeauty

[5]Nov 24, 2006
    Wonder if they'd make a "Complete Series" boxed set for GG, like they are doing for so many series these days. Maybe they could fix all the mistakes with the individual sets in a set like that. Hell, I'd buy it if they did.

mediashark

[6]Dec 29, 2006
    • level: 6
    boromirbeauty wrote:

What is the purpose of the liner note pocket in the set if there are no liner notes?

Thank you so much for posting that! As ageneral rule I always check my DVD's before I leave the parking lot.(Ever since I got all the way home and realized one of my Star Trek Voyager seasons was missing a disk and another time every disk was scratched up so bad it's not even funny) I thought about returning my season 6 that I just bought today! Thanks I thougnht it was just me. And yha that is really stupid to put a pocket in there when their is no need.

boromirbeauty

[7]Dec 30, 2006
    mediashark wrote:
    boromirbeauty wrote:

Thank you so much for posting that! As ageneral rule I always check my DVD's before I leave the parking lot.(Ever since I got all the way home and realized one of my Star Trek Voyager seasons was missing a disk and another time every disk was scratched up so bad it's not even funny) I thought about returning my season 6 that I just bought today! Thanks I thougnht it was just me. And yha that is really stupid to put a pocket in there when their is no need.

Oh that really sucks about your Voyager DVD. My sister would have written the company a very pointed letter and more than likely would have gotten a free copy if it happened to her. I notice with several DVD's there are no liner notes, which is weird for brand new movies.  That truly kills me, so I'd freak with a missing disk. Glad my post could help you.

Edited on 12/30/2006 7:16am

mediashark

[8]Dec 31, 2006
    • level: 6
    Thanks, but yha what is with some DVD's having note inside and some not? I mean personaly I like to have a chapter list on hand. it just annoys me so nuch that some don't and some do.