We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

The Golden Girls Forums

NBC (ended 1992)

Is it True. . .?

tvFanatic2008

[1]Nov 10, 2006
    • level: 12

hi guys.  there's been several mentions in the past that the original NBC broadcast of the series finale featured a montage of gg pics rolling over the credits.  i've written several ppl, but some of them, rudely, have actually never written back.  does anyone know if this is true?  your help would be oh so appreciated.  thank you so much!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

telvisnostic

[2]Nov 11, 2006
    • level: 52

This is all I found on it... The normal comedy sketch is not featured in this episode's end credits but instead photographs of fond memories of the girls.

mrsfleeshman

[3]Nov 13, 2006
    • level: 51
    I've never heard that before but it wouldn't surprise me if it was true. They tend to do stuff like that if it is the final episode.

mdstudio

[4]Dec 13, 2006
    • level: 5

I'm sorry but there wasn't a montage at the end (or anywhere else in the episode). The music & credits ran over a scene from the show (of the Girls at the wedding). I taped the episode when it originally aired as an hour show.

You can read a description of the second half of of the episode (and see the pic) here:

http://www.tvseriesfinale.com/2006/12/the_golden_girls_part_4_the_big_day_arrives.html

Edited on 12/16/2006 6:51am
    Edited 2 total times.