The Golden Girls Forums

NBC (ended 1992)

Season One Opening

ecstasy_hew

[1]Jan 18, 2012
    • level: 5

In the earlier season openings (and possibly the later ones) there's a clip of Blanche strutting down the hallway in her night gown, right before it cuts to the close up of her with the "Rue McClanahan" credit. What episode is that scene from? I just watched the entire first season on DVD and don't recall that scene. It's possible I missed it.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pamhalpert

[2]Jan 30, 2012
    • level: 14
    ecstasy_hew wrote:

In the earlier season openings (and possibly the later ones) there's a clip of Blanche strutting down the hallway in her night gown, right before it cuts to the close up of her with the "Rue McClanahan" credit. What episode is that scene from? I just watched the entire first season on DVD and don't recall that scene. It's possible I missed it.

I know what you mean, but I can't remember the episode. One thing I do know is that Season 1 is dirt cheap to buy. Check it out.

telvisnostic

[3]Feb 9, 2012
    • level: 52

ecstasy_hew wrote:
    That episode is called "Job Hunting". It's Episode 22.