The Golden Girls

Ladies of the Evening

Aired Unknown Oct 04, 1986 on NBC

• Blanche,Dorthy,Rose has tickets to meet Burt Reyonlds altough things didn't go as plans.

So Blanche,got tickets to see Burt Reynolds.Of course Sophia was excited.Only.....she wasn't invited to go.Since Blanche couldn't get 4 tickets.So Sophia,decided to try to get one of them to not to go so she goes instead.Of course nobody wanted to give up their tickets.So Sophia tries to get Rose to give up her ticket.Of course that fails.So the girls ended up in prison mistaking to be hookers or something.So Sophia takes their tickets and had all the fun.Sorry! This isn't really my favorite Golden Girls episode.I think they should've let Sophia came along.I think in this episode Blanche acted liked she couldn't 4 tickets.That is what I think.
  • Dorothy, Blanche, and Rose were on their way to see a Burt Reynolds concert, but were mistaken as hookers and arrested the night before the concert.

5.1
    This episode is okay, but it is kind of boring due to the fact that it was kind of predictable. I knew that Sophia would come to help bail them out, but I also knew that she would grab the tickets from the girls. Still, this episode is not that bad, but finding the girls without no evidence at all was kind of awkward. If it weren't for Blanche, wanting to stay at the tables in the hotel wanting to find men, the girls would not be in jail in the first place. Overall, this is still a good episode.
  • The girls are mistaken for sluts. . .

6.3
    Okay, I think that not inviting Sophia was mean in the first place, so I like that she finally got to go. However, I think that for Dorothy to not care that her mother is hurting is just plain rude and unkind. I felt so bad for Sophia, and I enjoyed all of her tactics to try and get to go. I was quite satisfied when she was rubbing it in all their faces. The other ladies deserved it for leaving her out, because they usually do anyway.
  • It's an ok episode, nothing that special, though

7.7
    I know this is considered a classic episode of the Golden Girls by most fans, but it's only ok for me. I guess once you've seen it once and know what's going to happen, you kind of lose interest in seeing it again. I do feel somewhat sorry for the girls since they never get to go to the party, although it is nice that Sophia does go. They never should have left her out in the first place, they should've randomly picked which two would go with Blanche. But of course then there wouldn't be an episode, so oh well. In my opinion the funniest scene is the one where the three of them are in the lobby of the hotel and the men are trying to pick them up. The rest of the episode is not really that amusing.
  • 'I can't believe these dumb cops would think anybody would pay money to sleep with you'

As much as i love sophia, the girls all the had the rite to be filthy because of what sophia did to them. She left them hanging in jail as Dorothy said
    Atleast they do end up meeting Burt Reynolds

I really enjoyed Betty White's performance in this episode.'I'll get a job that people have you got bad grades in School' she is such a goody two shoes and is still mistaken to a hooker even by meg. When rose is asking meg whether she was happy with her life, Meg gets very defensive about it. It was Mort Nathan and Barry Fanaro somewhat signalling that living that type of lifestyle isn't enjoyable for anybody involved

'I work in the public school system it isn't much different to this'
    Dorothy really knows how to tell them
    All in all the stories and one liners really deliver this episode
  • Rose, Dorothy, and Blanche are arrested for prostitution while on the way to a celebrity party.

I liked this episode, except for the callous way the girls leave Sophia out of the party. They could have been kinder about it, but Sophia gets them back in the end, which is amusing and gratifying. I did find the episode a little predictable in that once again the girls find a way to miss out on what they really want, which is unfortunate. The best part had to be Burt's cameo at the end, as well as Rose's butter story.